Embach

Music Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about music and the industry that are necessarily not related to LDR - news & important information, new/old songs & albums, charts & sales, genres & instruments, artistry & visuals - any kind of topic in general that do not deserve a separate thread!

url%5D

Just now, Venice Biotch said:

what new album???? billie eilish?

yea she hasn't officially said the name or anything like that but she said it in interviews i think the jimmy fallen one im not sure but thats why everybody thinks shes doing a collab with Lana and i really want that to happen

mae xoxo:twirls:

23 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

every artist should have their discography in dolby atmos like.....it's so good :trisha3:

Coming back from my hiatus to say this x100. There’s so many hidden vocals and details in Lana’s discography that Dolby Atmos would let shine!! Someone needs to tell Ben or Ed because Lana’s earlier albums remastered in DA would blow us away.

6 minutes ago, Aeryx said:

Coming back from my hiatus to say this x100. There’s so many hidden vocals and details in Lana’s discography that Dolby Atmos would let shine!! Someone needs to tell Ben or Ed because Lana’s earlier albums remastered in DA would blow us away.

i don't know how to explain but... also people who make these mixes like to mix some things that will moving from one ear to another...OMG IMAGINE!! :lange:

I don't understand the charts anymore, I think the influence of Spotify playlists and algorithms has become too big. For example, a song only needs to be on a certain playlist to get hundreds of thousands of streams a day, but what does that say about how good the song is? Or if I want to create a Lana playlist, I mainly get songs from NFR suggested, but rarely any from LFL or Honeymoon (I think that's why they have far fewer streams overall).

55 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Even though they’re the greatest band ever, I’ll never understand why Depeche Mode is hardly played on the radio…

:icant:

Depeche gets played all the time in the radios where I live. Enjoy The Silence, Personal Jesus, Just Can't Get Enough, Strangelove, It's No Good, Master And Servent, Never Let Me Down...gotta say I'm blessed because I've been loving and listening to Depeche ever since I was a kid, thanks to radios. Their newer songs should get more airplay imo.

url%5D

2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

every artist should have their discography in dolby atmos like.....it's so good :trisha3:

listening to dolby atmos is great

working in dolby atmos is hell

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

21 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

Spotify is to introduce a NEW feature that allows artists under UMG to tease unreleased music on the app. 

IMG-9617.jpg

when i visit lana's homepage and find a teaser for boom like that

media.tenor.com/170l2FlY6hYAAAAM/wendy-williams-da...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

5 hours ago, cherryzandwine said:

honestly excited for the new Billie album

me too! I've always liked billie and her music and I'm really looking forward to the new era. she should be announcing it any time now :trisha: