Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

3 hours ago, oldandugly said:

I hope weekend 2 is full of actual fans that sing the songs bcย weeknd1 crowd was so so dead

i was at the front and people were pusshinggg to the front only to know only the lyrics from young and beautifulย 

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

if she's not up to hiring a full orchestra she should retire young and beautiful ASAP. the live version without the violins really undermines this great song

I have to disagree. Yes this version is meh. But the 2014 version is everything

ย 

3 hours ago, oldandugly said:

I hope weekend 2 is full of actual fans that sing the songs bcย weeknd1 crowd was so so dead

Iโ€™ve heard weekend 1 is usually the โ€œinfluencerโ€ weekend because by the end of the first weekend, the grass gets stomped all over and itโ€™s more dusty. Hopefullyย moreย lana fans show her some support this next weekend! That couldโ€™ve also been why some of the crowd left in the middle of her set

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

3 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Even if she swapped out bartender for Salvatore (la to the moon tour version w/ the full bridge) Iโ€™d be happy, youโ€™d be happy, @Glitter Boyย would be happy, weโ€™d all be happy

I'm so confused as to why the mention :thumb2:ย but nope, swapping Bartender out for Salvatore (any version) wouldn't make me happy at all :oprah7:ย I'm a Bartender defender forever :true:ย 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm so confused as to why the mention :thumb2:ย but nope, swapping Bartender out for Salvatore (any version) wouldn't make me happy at all :oprah7:ย I'm a Bartender defender forever :true:ย 

๐Ÿ˜ญย 

all I'm saying is Swift showed up to watch Bleachers perform this weekend and her album drops 24hours before Lana performs on Friday. It makes sense to swap Jon's Ocean Blvd feature track with FJM's track. But that still leaves a spot for a big star if she's to mirror the 12th's set with Billie

ย 

๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ, ๐™ธ๐šโ€™๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šข๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Yknow it IS strange that Taylor went to coachella to watch a bunch of shows but not Lanaโ€™sโ€ฆ.ย 
I guess itโ€™s definitely a possibility for week 2!

It isnโ€™t an impossibility she went to Lanaโ€™s show, lots of famous people confirmedย they were attending but werenโ€™t seen. But Iโ€™m sure someone would have grabbed a photo of her at she did attend since she is so famousย 

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It isnโ€™t an impossibility she went to Lanaโ€™s show, lots of famous people confirmedย they were attending but werenโ€™t seen. But Iโ€™m sure someone would have grabbed a photo of her at she did attend since she is so famousย 

taylor was spotted out and about getting sushi with Travy Friday night so she wasnโ€™t thereย 

ย 

7 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

At this point Iโ€™m honestly not movingย 

BC6-E9-D22-6568-48-B4-A19-E-9-F0-E06-B66

โ€œmore to comeโ€ meaning another show this Fridayย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

she just performed, but how is it that I'm even more excited for week 2?ย 

it makes sense tbh last week we had all day Friday anticipatingย what was gonna happen and now we know the show so it feels more chill and the hype is for the show itself not for some grand delusion like a new song or somethingย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"

All I know is I would literally rather Miley and Ari come out and they sing DCMA over Taylor being a guest.

Taylor showed up with her crew to Ice Spiceโ€™s set but not Lanaโ€™s? The woman she supposedly is inspired byย has been ripping off her aesthetic for years now to profit from?

โ™กย Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsย โ™ก

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

All I know is I would literally rather Miley and Ari come out and they sing DCMA over Taylor being a guest.

Taylor showed up with her crew to Ice Spiceโ€™s set but not Lanaโ€™s? The woman she supposedly is inspired byย has been ripping off her aesthetic for years now to profit from?

Oh Hush

Manifesting that she performs an unreleased song knowing well that the setlist will probably be the sameย :pray2:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
ย ๐“Ÿ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ฎ

๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚ '๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ'ย 

๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช

โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ‹†.หšโญ’โ‹†.หšย 

Just now, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Manifesting that she performs an unreleased song knowing well that the setlist will probably be the sameย :pray2:

Now this I agree with, manifesting come with meย 

39 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Oh Hush

Tell that to other 80% of the fandom that feels this way. How childish, telling someone to โ€œhushโ€ because you donโ€™t agree with them.

โ™กย Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsย โ™ก

6 hours ago, details said:

pretty when you cry might not be the most exciting number live but it's definitely light years ahead of bartender and arcadia, those 2 are crowd killers fr. i think a lot of it is due to lack of more exciting arrangements, maybe if lana rocked them up a little with more drums and guitars it wouldn't sound so dull and quiet live

Arcadia produced a lot of sweet moments for her last year, where everyone lit up the crowd with their torches and it looked like a sky full of starsย 

the song also works in theme for how sheโ€™s been judged by the industry etc.. its just aligned with too many other slow songs I supposeย 

ย 

she shouldโ€™ve had the stage lit up like stars for that song (like the picture that was posted before her set)

ย 

im not sure if people lit their torches at coachella thoughย 

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

maybe she didn't want to overshadow Lana's show with her appearance, or she was a day too late for some reason...