Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

lana should sing snow on the beach by herself since she's the only interesting vocal in the song anyways

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana doesn't have songs with Camila, why would she bring her out? It doesn't make any sense. 

This, maybe she’s bringing out both Camila and Taylor for shake it off :oop2:

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana doesn't have songs with Camila, why would she bring her out? It doesn't make any sense. 

Streets are saying that Camila will announce her new album during Lana’s performance and by streets I mean Camila stans. 

6 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

When Lana performs million dollar man with Eurockéennes music festival vocals then what 

With the Olympia vocals, please. That's simply heavenly

Hope mama delivers the first single for Lasso plus pre-order after tonight's show.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

22 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Is camilas tracklist out? I feel like they would have to have a collab on it right? 

Tessa save US

I think it’s rumored Lana has a spoken interlude on the album but was probably a dumb twitter insider rumor and not true 

tbh idc who the guest is as long as lana has an actual stage presence and sings her songs this week. I can’t do another week of 1/4th of west coast actually being sung

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Streets are saying that Camila will announce her new album during Lana’s performance and by streets I mean Camila stans. 

imagine camila announcing her album while we’re all expecting a lasso announcement 

joking aside that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard and not happening :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I think it’s rumored Lana has a spoken interlude on the album but was probably a dumb twitter insider rumor and not true 

tbh idc who the guest is as long as lana has an actual stage presence and sings her songs this week. I can’t do another week of 1/4th of west coast actually being sung

imagine camila announcing her album while we’re all expecting a lasso announcement 

joking aside that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard and not happening :bebe:

What if it does tho? 

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

What if it does tho? 

Idk I refuse to live in that timeline 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Idk I refuse to live in that timeline 

Same, I’d rather her do blue banisters (with bartender replacing thunder & dealer) live instead of that :bebe:

12 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

she doesn't have any songs with billie too yet billie was the guest last week