Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

9 hours ago, living legend said:

there’s a cutie at barricade a few people down from me…not sure if he’s on LanaBoards but if you are and you’re wearing the round glasses…i just wanna say “hi” 

update: 

so i get back to my airbnb last night and i’m scrolling through twitter. sure enough, i come across the guy i was referring to. he just randomly appeared on my timeline & i don’t follow him. what kinda witchery?! 

Okay, just watched it... :stunned:

She sounded great, she looked incredible. I loved that she was way more confident, but... Camila? Thank God I didn't stay up for it :bebe: 

Anyways, her last look was stunning. Let's hope Lasso has the same badass cunty country vibes :oopna:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

OKAYYY DOIN TIME VOCALS I just tuned into the recap :trisha: I liked the intro song I think it kinda fit her having the funeral ass veil on in the entrance and its obviously the inspiration for Get Free so like it all comes together me thinks :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

https://x.com/asherw01fe/status/1781596258152427539?s=46&t=LBmWt4dyppob5wQ256nH_Q

is this person ok…? their stupid tweets keep showing up on my TL. how was this weekend less than last? if anything it was better. she was far more engaging with the audience & seemed to be enjoying herself the entire show. 

Okay my thoughts 

this was one of her most iconic & best shows of all time 

minus Camilla & the fact that Lana was using way more backtrack vocals than usual. But I’m not gonna complain about that too much since we know she has laryngitis. She did what she had to do. 
The outfits, the makeup, the interludes, the vocals when she did sing… obsessed. Iconic. 

If Camilla just HAD to be a guest she should have been weekend one and billie should have been saved for weekend 2 🤦‍♀️

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

https://x.com/asherw01fe/status/1781596258152427539?s=46&t=LBmWt4dyppob5wQ256nH_Q

is this person ok…? their stupid tweets keep showing up on my TL. how was this weekend less than last? if anything it was better. she was far more engaging with the audience & seemed to be enjoying herself the entire show. 

lmao he didn’t watch the same show we did, she was literally way more confident and he’s saying he was inside her world? bitch please :adele:

5 minutes ago, living legend said:

I think they’re jealous maybe since they went weekend 1

2 hours ago, living legend said:

crazy

her entire demeanor was better. she was so confident, she knew she's THE bitch. everything was better than last week, even the livestream itself.

also it looked like the audience had more true fans this time, people were screaming and chanting her name, singing along

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

crazy

her entire demeanor was better. she was so confident, she knew she was THE bitch. everything was better than last week, even the livestream itself.

also it looked like the audience had more true fans this time, people were screaming and chanting her name, singing along

they sang along loud as hell to ARCADIA like people were right when they said weekend 2 has less influencers