Rorman Nockwell

2024 Eurovision Song Contest

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Genuine question, do we know who the members are of the national juries? Because it’s all so strange to me, every year, they reveal the jury votes but who are they? Producers? Song writers? Celebrities? TV people? Like, who are they, why do they get to have these special votes and a special say? It’s much more comprehensible that the tele votes are from the public, we’re all the public. But who’s the juries?

It's with every Award. No one knows who These people are and why they can rate Something that the GP could do on their own. Who says xx Album is the best of the year? What movie is the best? Who are these people?

Mfhp.gif

BOYCOTT EUROVISION!

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • 

15 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Wait, you have names and faces of your jury members??

Yes but as I said idk who the fuck they are

https://www.aussievision.net/post/australia-s-eurovision-2024-jury-revealed

One of them won The Voice ... the bar is LOW

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

31 minutes ago, WaitForLife said:

It's with every Award. No one knows who These people are and why they can rate Something that the GP could do on their own. Who says xx Album is the best of the year? What movie is the best? Who are these people?

It depends on the award show I think, some are transparent with who sits in their juries. But yeah, you have a point. It's just... weird to me to not announce it publicly, unless somsone has recieved a threat once and they're taking precautions since.

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yes but as I said idk who the fuck they are

https://www.aussievision.net/post/australia-s-eurovision-2024-jury-revealed

One of them won The Voice ... the bar is LOW

Ohhhh this is news to me!! I've never know who's in the Swedish jury, or anyone else's country for that matter!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I totally love the Swiss song now. I love the genre fusion of pop, hip-hop and opera. The ending had a very strong James Bond soundtrack feeling as well. The vocals were just so good!

url%5D

4 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Genuine question, do we know who the members are of the national juries? Because it’s all so strange to me, every year, they reveal the jury votes but who are they? Producers? Song writers? Celebrities? TV people? Like, who are they, why do they get to have these special votes and a special say? It’s much more comprehensible that the tele votes are from the public, we’re all the public. But who’s the juries?

the German jury is very mixed, but they all have something to do with music

https://www-eurovision-de.translate.goog/news/Die-deutsche-Jury-fuer-den-ESC-2024-in-Malmoe,jury518.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

20 hours ago, Embach said:

I want Croatia to win now, his song is a fucking fire banger. @kraljicabenzinske knows what's up :true:

thank you! :wubna: I'm so proud of us for achieving 2nd place which is our best result ever :party: 

20 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Austria slayed! :dance3:

period! I was gagged they robbed my girl so bad smh :tiffany4:

21 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Cyprus is catchy

Not my fave but not bad

I loved her too!

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

34 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

thank you! :wubna: I'm so proud of us for achieving 2nd place which is our best result ever :party: 

You should be! He and his band were great!

url%5D

4 hours ago, Darlin said:

Israel should stop committing genocide in Palestine and, on a far less serious note, stop being little bitches in international music competitions

Agreed 100%

56 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Israel did nothing wrong!!  

Agreed 100% 🇮🇱

Right? Eden did a great job and Hurricane was simply the best ESC song! 🪩

37 minutes ago, Darlin said:

Right? Eden did a great job and Hurricane was simply the best ESC song! 🪩

You're boring

Israel lost (in more ways than one :oic2:) and it's time to move on, cupcake

13 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

The comments left by Israelis on Bambie's IG are so disgusting that I won't even repeat them

I don't recall seeing any other group being so fucking vile towards an individual online, legit

Even Tate supporters don't go that far

Suffice to say I just reported at least 5 comments that were straight up violent threats

Lol

Call me when Bambie has 20k people protesting outside her hotel room making it unsafe for her to leave. Oh wait that was Eden.

Bambie could never, even with her "edgy" JoJo Siwa-core Goth outfits she couldn't even get anyone to focus on her without crocodile tears and anti semitism. 

Israel got the pity votes just like Ukraine did back in 2022, and they still didn't win, which I think speaks for itself :eek:

no matter what, they still get to play the victim, so it all works out in the end I suppose!

rihKQ8M.gif

1 hour ago, HellaGood said:

Lol

Call me when Bambie has 20k people protesting outside her hotel room making it unsafe for her to leave. Oh wait that was Eden.

Bambie could never, even with her "edgy" JoJo Siwa-core Goth outfits she couldn't even get anyone to focus on her without crocodile tears and anti semitism. 

Okay, first of all: being against genocide that is being committed by Israel isn't anti-semitism, it's just being a normal fucking human. You can slice it however you like, but October 7 (as terrible as it was) does not justify the slaughter of over 36,000 Palestinians and the widespread destruction of their home.

Nor does calling out the harassment of other contestants by the Israeli delegation = anti-semitism. In fact, shame on you for trying to equate calling out both of these things with anti-semitism, because by doing so, you are diluting what it actually is, and making it easier for people to get away with ACTUAL anti-semitism (which, again, the two examples above are NOT). So you can fuck off with that.

Eden's own government advised her not to leave her hotel room except for performances and rehearsals. It's always fascinating to me when people support the actions of their country's government, only to realise that they are being negatively affected by those very same actions. So she can blame her own government for that, because the rest of the world is 100% correct in being angry about Israel's attendance at this competition. It should never have happened. With that said, I, of course, don't wish her any ill will or harm.

Idk what her personal beliefs are regarding Gaza, but going by her comments, she has this typical Israeli attitude of only caring about the hostage's lives, and not giving a single fuck about the hundreds of thousands of Palestinian lives. It's honestly WILD to me that so many Israelis have this view that is basically, "this group of people's lives are of value, and this group of people's lives are not".  That happened once before, and it was one of the darkest moments in world history ....lemme think ...

Nothing else to say, so don't @ me.