Rorman Nockwell

2024 Eurovision Song Contest

I wish Ireland won (top for me, the theatrics and song were amazing), I also liked Croatia and Ukraine but Switzerland was a deserved win.

Politics aside the israel song was awful. Can't believe they got so many votes from an artistic or political point of view. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I wish Ireland won (top for me, thriller theatrics and song were amazing), I also liked Croatia and Ukraine but Switzerland was a deserved win.

Politics aside the israel song was awful. Can't believe they got so many votes from an artistic or political point of view. 

yeah, i***el was so fuckin mid, typical "moving" pathetic ballad.:um4: shouldn't been in the final. (and in competition)

you don't know how i was happy this zionist didn't won:dance4:

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

just to piss u Nazis here even more off! 💣

30 minutes ago, Darlin said:

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

FREE

PALESTINE

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

29 minutes ago, Darlin said:

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Funny choice of words when your lot are doing exactly that!!!

Soulless behavior and attention seeking, for what? America's passion project? Isnotreal's downfall is being witnessed by millions, SEETHE

THE TOP 10...IJBOL :eartha: It's a lot more different than the bookies expected. I'm happy that Israel didn't win but my jaw dropped when I found out how many televotes it got, even juries didn't give that many points. It got 12 points from 15 countries, like what the fuck, did they know who were they voting for? Like pity votes?

Anyways, Croatia was robbed. Their song was a total banger and the show with staging was a real show. I loved the Swiss singer's vocals but the song wasn't that memorable. I only remember the high notes and I think juries favorites are always the ones who hit high notes. I did listen to the Swiss song after I read that they won and the song is good, very theatrical but again...I loved Croatia a bit more. I'm tired that the jury votes are always combined with televotes, look what happened last year. Like can they combine like only 25% of the jury votes next time? I'm surprised that Ukraine got 3rd, their song was good but it was predicted that they're getting a 7th place or something.

Not gonna lie, I love that France and Italy have been constantly in the top 10 this decade. They keep sending strong entries.

Super proud of Ireland, they did an amazing job because these past years the Irish entries flopped but now they sent a very unique and bold and it did amazingly well! Proud of Armenia as well, I love when people embrace their culture and I'm glad that they got a 9th place!

url%5D

Well I'm really happy for Nemo, they deserved it, but I wanted Croatia to win.... Anyways ,fortunately i@@@@ didn't win so let my p.e.d begin...

1 hour ago, Embach said:

THE TOP 10...IJBOL :eartha: It's a lot more different than the bookies expected. I'm happy that Israel didn't win but my jaw dropped when I found out how many televotes it got, even juries didn't give that many points. It got 12 points from 15 countries, like what the fuck, did they know who were they voting for? Like pity votes?

I think it was mass voted from pro i@@@@, luckily Croatia won the televoting 

3 hours ago, WaitForLife said:

Germany is Not Last?

What happened?

Juries. It was placed 19th by the televoting.

Congratulations to Nemo for winning!! Deserved :gclap:

Ngl I screamed when he broke the trophy at the end of the winners performance :hide:

Croatia would have deserved to win too though but anyways I'm happy that a certain country did not win:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Genuine question, do we know who the members are of the national juries? Because it’s all so strange to me, every year, they reveal the jury votes but who are they? Producers? Song writers? Celebrities? TV people? Like, who are they, why do they get to have these special votes and a special say? It’s much more comprehensible that the tele votes are from the public, we’re all the public. But who’s the juries?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The comments left by Israelis on Bambie's IG are so disgusting that I won't even repeat them

I don't recall seeing any other group being so fucking vile towards an individual online, legit

Even Tate supporters don't go that far

Suffice to say I just reported at least 5 comments that were straight up violent threats

23 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Genuine question, do we know who the members are of the national juries? Because it’s all so strange to me, every year, they reveal the jury votes but who are they? Producers? Song writers? Celebrities? TV people? Like, who are they, why do they get to have these special votes and a special say? It’s much more comprehensible that the tele votes are from the public, we’re all the public. But who’s the juries?

Ours is 4 "singer/songwriters" and a producer I've never heard of

I'm not complaining cos they gave 12 points to Bambie

HOWEVER I do think the jury members should have to have some cred. Anyone can call themselves a singer/songwriter but as I said I've never heard of any of them so obviously they're not that great at what they do? Full offence, jury members

39 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ours is 4 "singer/songwriters" and a producer I've never heard of

I'm not complaining cos they gave 12 points to Bambie

HOWEVER I do think the jury members should have to have some cred. Anyone can call themselves a singer/songwriter but as I said I've never heard of any of them so obviously they're not that great at what they do? Full offence, jury members

Wait, you have names and faces of your jury members??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png