Rorman Nockwell

2024 Eurovision Song Contest

5 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Why is the live stream not working :crai:

It's just completely not available, it doesn't even show on YouTube, have they blocked me from viewing it in the U.K. or something :icant:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I think I should've done this last week but if anyone cares, here are my this year's favorites or stand-outs (non-qualified and qualified). Although, I do not think that this year is the weakest one of the 2020s decade. 2021 still remains as the best one:

The Netherlands: Joost Klein - Europapa (this entry was my winner :()

Ireland: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue (the best entry, so unique but too good for Eurovision, their song and performance is next level, also the song is my kind of music taste. Staging is so theatrical and dramatic and I love it)

Croatia: Baby Lasagna - Rim Tim Tagi Dim (a total fire banger, reminds me of Rammstein but on acid, staging is so chaotic and so alive)

UK: Olly Alexander - Dizzy (I loved Years & Years when I was young, so nostalgia plays big role on this one hahah, I kinda love the club vibes in this one)

Ukraine: alyona alyona & Jerry Heil - Teresa & Maria (Ukraine always serves imo, I love their voices and I kinda loved the meaning of it. Song is beautiful for sure)

Armenia: Ladavina - Jako (this should be a textbook example of a real Eurovision song - embracing your culture!)

Lithuania: Silvester Belt - Luktelk (that's a banger, my head was this the whole song - :bop:)

Estonia: 5MIINUST x Puuluup - (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (kÃŧll) midagi (such a chaotic, silly and fun song, a party starter!)

Finland: Windows95man - No Rules! (this is so what the fuck in the best way possible, it's so funny, humour is on point!)

Norway: GÃĨte - Ulveham (little bit weird but it's unique)

France: Slimane - Mon Amour (loved Slimane's music when I was young, again nostalgic lol)

Italy: Angelina Mango - La noia (a good one!)

Belgium: Mustii - Before The Party's Over (reminded me of 2010s music, again nostalgic)

Switzerland: Nemo - The Code (I love the vocals)

url%5D

8 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

thank you! i do wonder if we will get more info, cause that seems valid then. rn my issue stands with the zero tolerance policy since the israeli commentator told viewers to wish "curses and insults" on the irish act and there's multiple people saying joost was asked by again an israeli worker how his parents were doing (them being dead is a focal point of his act)

1 hour ago, Darlin said:

🇮🇱đŸĒŠđŸ‡ŽđŸ‡ą

See above and stay trashy!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

All of this mess is really souring my enjoyment watching right now. Everything just reminds me of the double standards the EBU uses for enforcing their rules. It’s also just sad because Europapa had such a cute connecting European vibe. As a Dutch person I was really looking forward to see him perform. The story so far is really not adding up and it is hard to make sense of so I’m curious to find out what all went down

patrick being a little slutty and fun

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

See above and stay trashy!

Here for the music and not your narrow-mindedness! 🇮🇱đŸĒŠđŸž

3 minutes ago, Darlin said:

If it's about the music then the Israeli delegation can stop harassing other contestants, surely? Oh that's right ... different rules 

Don't @ me again 

Fuck yeah Croatia lifting the roof

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Darlin said:

Well clearly you’re not if you’re just sending Israeli flags in your posts knowing it’s controversialâ€Ļ

It's only my dark city, only my new man...