Sign in to follow this  
palemoonbaby

Your Lana Predictions That Were Proven Wrong

which thing about Lana (albums, music, future, whatever) you were predicting and thinking turned completly wrong.

mine are........

1.NFR will be her biggest flop debuting around #10, forgotten by fandom, the least streamed album and even Cinnamon not helping:toofloppy:

2.COTCC (or WHF then) will have the same success and legacy as NFR, WHF (later TJF) huge radio hit at least as Doin' Time

3.White Dress will criticize rich people using poorer ones to work, to being servants especially POC:flop:

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Help- 

for me it’s blue banisters will be a good record

this hurts me so much cuz its my fave album:rollin:but i recpect your opinion

Flames so hot that they turn blue

thinking she'd reveal a new song from lasso at coachella :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

that we were ever gonna get that 25-track unreleased album at the end of 2018 i think it was smh

i really thought we were getting Architecture (or Best American Record) and Yosemite on it when she said the two were sister songs like Summer Bummer and Groupie Love were

That Lana would never call herself coquette and prove the lame tiktok fans that their ribbon-filled aesthetics are wrong as hell

But after all she invented them:flop:

6 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

thinking she'd reveal a new song from lasso at coachella :toofunny:

5 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

We all mostly thought that 

Are you guys sniffing glue lol? This was obvious to me - she's never been able to take advantage of a promo opportunity correctly 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, The Siren said:

that we were ever gonna get that 25-track unreleased album at the end of 2018 i think it was smh

i really thought we were getting Architecture (or Best American Record) and Yosemite on it when she said the two were sister songs like Summer Bummer and Groupie Love were

Oop, I’m surprised Lana hasn’t released at least a 20 track compilation of some final version and / or some reworked versions of her favourite unreleased songs (and Angels Forever).

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Are you guys sniffing glue lol? This was obvious to me - she's never been able to take advantage of a promo opportunity correctly 

Hey I said mostly 😭

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I live in delusion, but that is very true:toofunny: the main reason I thought that was because she debuted west coast during coachella in 2014

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I really thought Chemtrails Over The Country Cub would be her victory lap (especially after QTFC), where she revisits her UV sound/lyricism (some form of a more rock/Auerbach-influenced "The Greatest" production) - and would be her flexing her muscles post-NFR to show that she can be both acclaimed and highly controversial. 

Aside from how it was announced, COTCC was a pretty safe album that catered to the crowd that enjoyed NFR (and I was one of them, I just wish it was a bit more of a vindictive move).

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

I really thought Chemtrails Over The Country Cub would be her victory lap (especially after QTFC), where she revisits her UV sound/lyricism (some form of a more rock/Auerbach-influenced "The Greatest" production) - and would be her flexing her muscles post-NFR to show that she can be both acclaimed and highly controversial. 

Aside from how it was announced, COTCC was a pretty safe album that catered to the crowd that enjoyed NFR (and I was one of them, I just wish it was a bit more of a vindictive move).

i thought too as well but more 90s dreamy rock.

This is quite literally the opposite of what’s being asked but, from 2019 - 2021 I was adamant that Lana was going to release Yosemite on NFR!s follow up (with no evidence) and then lo and behold the tracklist was posted, I shit myself and all my friends in Lana IG fandom at the time ate their words :oprah6:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif