Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Final Challenge on pg. 29)

5904925e8cb47c0f6a7054d5d0233369.jpg

This is your reminder that Anya is a UV stan!! She may or may not leak a Ultraviolence outtake in return of her victory :brows:

Please consider this while you are submitting your votes :kiss: An ANYA exclusive may be coming your way :excited:

LiZzY gRaNt'S cAmP cOuTuRe LoOk!!!

YctxbLs.jpeg

For My look, I Went With A Green And White Top I Bought From The Clearance Section At K-Mart. $5 Jeggings From Forever21. A Barbie Ring From My Little Sister's 7th Birthday Party Many Years Ago. A Robot Toy I Got From An Estate Sale That Does Not Work No Matter What Batteries I Put In It. A Stuffed Sheep I Got At Goodwill. And Last, But CERTAINLY Not Least... My Prized Cat Mask, I Bought It From A Pawn Shop While Pawning My Earrings And The Man Who Sold It To Me Said That The Jewel In The Center Is Not A Plastic Ruby But In Fact An Actual Ruby. I Believe Him.

Check Out More Shots By My Sister, Chunk!

Spoiler

jYVyum5.jpeg

#witchcore #fairycore #goblincore #officesiren #spidercore #demonicpossessioncore

sUHEeSN.jpeg

look at the money and my fancy jewerly... my robot might also be my sugar daddy!

3oj3uqv.jpeg

feeling contemplative and esoteric... might write a song called get drunk later

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

2 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

5904925e8cb47c0f6a7054d5d0233369.jpg

This is your reminder that Anya is a UV stan!! She may or may not leak a Ultraviolence outtake in return of her victory :brows:

Please consider this while you are submitting your votes :kiss: An ANYA exclusive may be coming your way :excited:

I was already rooting for Anya anyways

OOPS i didn't know you could only submit one photo and i put two :eyes:

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

looking camp right in the eye...

AsoStwt.jpg

i was supposed to study for my finance course tonight, but i just realized it's 10 p.m and i've spent all evening waiting for everyone's looks :eek3:

well, at least Lanaboards is a delightful way to waste time :thumb3:

iGgW.gif

iGgY.gif

27-B5-D703-18-ED-4209-8998-3-B3-FDF0-FBF

For this first photoshoot, prepare to be gagged as I reclaim the spotlight, sashaying away those dubious “fracking” accusations that have been going on for some time now. Adorned in a stunning golden outfit, I pay homage to my reign of glory in the oil-rich landscapes of Texas, where this fracking supreme reigns!

This is GOLD, henny… GOLD. A tribute to the Golden Days; a tribute to opulence and grandeur, reminiscent of a time when my heart danced amidst the vast Texan terrain. But beyond mere looks, I carry gold with me because I carry all my RuGirl in my heart, who death dropped their way to the pinnacle of drag royalty as America’s Drag Race Superstars. 

I’m so happy with my photo shoot and proud to share this vulnerable moment with everyone. 

… Anyways, have you ever seen a shinny☀️ snatch? 😈🤤 Don’t have to look👀 for one… Here’s my shinny sunny snatch! 🫦👇

Spoiler

EFABD5-A7-843-F-4-C60-8-D3-A-4-C6-F085-C

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

OOPS i didn't know you could only submit one photo and i put two :eyes:

i put my main photo first and then added a few after for fun and to exhibit the look more :clapback:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Posted (edited)

LIPSTERS OF LANABOARDS, PREPARED TO BE GAGGED BY THE MELANCHOLIC, GLAMOROUS QUEEN OF CAMP MYSELF, LANA DEL REY!

21e1e4f3cd6afa6d52110d3a2aab6c48bf622691

“For this glamorous couture campy look, I went with an old blue sweater I found while raiding my sister Chuck's closet as always. The dark blue color represents the shades of blue my baby lives in and his eyes, jazz, and attitude. I also chose this long black and white skirt that emulates melancholia. I stole it from H&M when I was doing a campaign for them years back. I also chose these Hollywood sadcore black leather sandals that I found at the beach, pointing towards the ocean. I can't believe someone would leave such beautiful shoes behind! I also chose this glimmering, nostalgic necklace that I bought from an angel headed hipster on the streets of L.A (where the future is now) for $45. And for the hair, well, I just put it up and hope for the best. I just kept the makeup simple and didn't make it complicated. So, yeah, that's my campy look to put it.”

Edited by ultrabanisters
red text is for mod use only ◡̈

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

6 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

LIPSTERS OF LANABOARDS, PREPARED TO BE GAGGED BY THE MELANCHOLIC, GLAMOROUS QUEEN OF CAMP MYSELF, LANA DEL REY!

21e1e4f3cd6afa6d52110d3a2aab6c48bf622691

“For this glamorous couture campy look, I went with an old blue sweater I found while raiding my sister Chuck's closet as always. The dark blue color represents the shades of blue my baby lives in and his eyes, jazz, and attitude. I also chose this long black and white skirt that emulates melancholia. I stole it from H&M when I was doing a campaign for them years back. I also chose these Hollywood sadcore black leather sandals that I found at the beach, pointing towards the ocean. I can't believe someone would leave such beautiful shoes behind! I also chose this glimmering, nostalgic necklace that I bought from an angel headed hipster on the streets of L.A (where the future is now) for $45. And for the hair, well, I just put it up and hope for the best. I just kept the makeup simple and didn't make it complicated. So, yeah, that's my campy look to put it.”

its giving qftc