Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

Anya's Viridian Vision

8c51ee349f9dee61620ebc181926d10c.jpg

For my look, I was assigned the gorgeous color green. It is one of my favorites, because it reminds me of the English Woods where I was raised. I wanted to channel

nature in my outfit by patching green flowers onto my dress. I decided on a smokey eye, that symbolizes the burning flames that are enraging our forests as a result of

our dying climate. My hair is messy because I wanted to make it seem like I just crawled out of the bramble and bush. I also added a few green hair highlights, because

there isn't such thing as too much green!  I hope you like my outfit, judges. Best of luck to the other contestants, I love you all - except you, you know who you are :notamused:

Spoiler

MHdmtxj.png

Confessional:

Wow, I Must Say, I'm Feeling Really Optimistic About This Week's Challenge, Not Only Do I Feel Like I Stepped Up My Game, But I'm Really Enjoying Everyone Else's Looks As Well, I Just Know It'll Be Difficult For The Judges To Make A Decision, At Least, For Right Now, I Especially Loved Anya's Look, I Think It's Gorgeous, Let's Hope That A Particular Unhinged Woman With No Concern For The Environment Doesn't Make Another Appearance, I Heard She's Obsessed With The Color Red And Wears Red Lipstick Constantly

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:
  Hide contents

MHdmtxj.png

Confessional:

Wow, I Must Say, I'm Feeling Really Optimistic About This Week's Challenge, Not Only Do I Feel Like I Stepped Up My Game, But I'm Really Enjoying Everyone Else's Looks As Well, I Just Know It'll Be Difficult For The Judges To Make A Decision, At Least Right Now, I Especially Loved Anya's Look, I Think It's Gorgeous, Let's Hope That A Particular Unhinged Woman With No Concern For The Environment Doesn't Make Another Appearance, I Heard She's Obsessed With The Color Red And Wears Red Lipstick Constantly

Spoiler

taylor-swift-me-hee-hee.gif&f=1&nofb=1&i

*Taylor Swift Sleep Paralysis Demon has been summoned at the mention of "red lipstick"*

Spoiler

IMG-6004.jpg

Wow, these outfits have all been slaying so far. I think we should have a week where no one gets booted out, and we all have a kii! And maybe that week should be this week :wub:

Just putting it out there :true:

LANA DEL REY'S RELIGIOUSLY RED LOOK

90b467c477da280ca3ed3e504785ec8a12d254d9

For this holy look, I decided to channel my inner Spanish señorita in this divine red dress that resemble the roses that bloom for you. I bought it during my vacation in Spain from a traveling merchant man who said that it used to belong to a holy woman with a heart of gold who fought fire by the sea centuries ago. I can't believe it's in such pristine condition, it's like it was blessed with Maria's prayer. It was definitely worth the €10,000. I also wore this gorgeous cross necklace and emerald ring if you look closely. I can't remember if they're valuable family heirlooms or if I bought them from some department store. Eitherway, they're stunning and they really create this expensive flair. For the hair, I still kept it a darker shade of brown since my baby is has no room for light and likes his women Spanish, dark, strong, and proud. I should really break up with him some time soon. I also put it in these glamorous, vintage waves. I also decided to wear my red lipstick and get my makeup on, which is just simple mascara with some eyeshadow.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*Purple Chromatica*

Facetune-03-05-2024-23-46-12.jpg
For this third challenge, I was given the color purple which is my favorite color💜

My airy gown paired with killer heeled boots is giving regal meets rebel.

Embracing the purple vibes with a splash of edge, because that's just how I roll. Don't be afraid to stand out, monsters!

No matter mauve, lilac, lavender, or violet haze own your unique style because you were born this way bby

:fabcat:

#StreamChromatica #BuyChromaticaOreos #GagaGlam #GaGagged

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

4 hours ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:
  Hide contents

IMG-6004.jpg

Wow, these outfits have all been slaying so far. I think we should have a week where no one gets booted out, and we all have a kii! And maybe that week should be this week :wub:

Just putting it out there :true:

It's going to be a hard decision but it must be done :cryney2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Oh wow RuPaul Andre Charles, nice try but I'm not new to sabotage, I may be young but I learned A LOT from my RCA days, be careful with your geriatric ass, you might break a leg on the runway today! ANYWAYS... you want candid? I'll give you candid! Purple Chromatic Consistency! from my gorgeous gown, to my bra, feathers, lips, eyeshadow, nails, EVERYTHING! I once read purple meant uniqueness, royalty and pure femeninity and that's exactly what I convey as Lanaboards next top model. Like the legend Kylie Minogue once said "I may be short, but I'm every inch a woman" and that's true, I'm 5 ft!

50F2C6FE00000578-6235707-Show_girl_The_singer_had_on_a_metallic_bra_under_a_jacket_and_mi-a-7_1538574558613.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

W3 is the best one so far, saying this as a viewer :hooker: every look has ate and every participant has a great chance to win imo

url%5D

cvgkSbr.jpeg

I love to take inspiration from the natural world with my own theatrical twist, so this week I'm portraying a golden-furred lion. I went for a neutral space with a lot of unvarnished wood and clear light to best showcase my YELLOW look. If my competitors didn't already know I was fierce, I'm here to let them know with this ferocious look! 

Spoiler

o4qjp4j.png

20 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:
  Reveal hidden contents

p7zlI3.jpg

Oof I had a rough night. Damn, I shouldn't have drank all those vodka cranberries :toofunny: @ultrabanisters @DeadSeaOfMercury I'm so sorry for throwing up on your monopoly board. And ignore anything I said last night :facepalm:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952m9h494k9cnje0e5njj4

IMG-3521.jpg

What a theme this week! I was really given a chance to do something different and show I can do more as a model and a contestant in this house. I even dyed my hair, especially for this week's theme!

IMG_0214.jpg?ex=663793c0&is=66364240&hm=2d6ed1ee4ad1d746f7bfe3714022920b2367e1b52ef1f19bd744d818e245f52f&

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

14 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

CONFESSIONAL

Hide contents

its me megan thee stallion and i just broke in and shaved mitski bald. Aegh!

53697290463_d770d9bcc8.jpg

lucky for me i was wearing my sleeping wig... my real hair is intact and rooted into my scalp... try again horse lady :makeup:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23