Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Winner Announced! on pg. 31)

byoDbgd.png

Good afternoon models.

Congratulations on making it to the TOP 10!

We're going to be doing this week a little differently...

For this challenge you will be working in DUOS. Everyone will get a partner based on random selection.

Hope you paid attention to the Met Gala because it will be your theme this week. Your theme is "THE GARDEN OF TIME"

What does that mean? No one really knows. But do your best to encapsulate it.

An example of how submissions could look for this challenge:

Spoiler

My dear friend Jhene Aiko helped me out with this.

Side by Side submission:

Lindsay Lohan in Irish Wish: 'I love doing rom-coms'Jhene Aiko On Beauty, Culture & Why She Covered Tattoo

Merge submission:

image.png?ex=663bc368&is=663a71e8&hm=b33b1b0fa8ea3183690fc3d2d6ba13e1f8b20d66a73d1e13e70bb07310c799d3&

Converse with your partner in DM on what you would like to do for this challenge. 

You have 33 hours for one person from your duo to submit your photo. 

Our special guest helping me judge this week is acclaimed editorial magazine designer... @ComebacktoCalifornia

Tinashe ( @TheBossYou won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is.....RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton)

Paris Hilton, for this challenge, you are forbidden to use colour in your photograph.

Everyone else may use colour to their advantage.

-

-

These are your DUOS that were selected randomly:

RuPaul x Charli XCX ( @Paris Hilton & @bunoner)

Britney Spears x Naomi Campbell ( @bia & @DeadSeaOfMercury)

Mitski x Kate Moss ( @ultrabanisters & @southbeachswing)

Tinashe x Kate Bush (@TheBoss & @sparklertrailerheaven)

Lana Del Rey x Anya Taylor Joy ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler & @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

-

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

fsfdBF4.jpeg

Top Row:

Britney Spears ( @bia), RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton), Mitski ( @ultrabanisters) Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing), Tinashe ( @TheBoss) Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Bottom Row:

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury), Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven), Charli XCX ( @bunoner), Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

CONFESSIONAL

Spoiler

I'm intrigued by this week's theme, I think me and RuPaul's chemistry will work wonders for us and I'm happy to take on another limitation and make it a part of my submission.

IMG_1576.png?ex=663bc4d5&is=663a7355&hm=063abeebcf5c8af8388eeb44bbe371a8a52d52ffc5167e0de4ebe2d884fca964&=

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Very excited to be Guest Judging this week on lbntm. Can't wait to see the looks from this week's models. I'm interested to see how the dynamics between the duos devolp this week too will there be new alliances or new rivalries....

kate & mitski's garden of time

shrouded in mystery, kate & mitski ruveal a rare look into the divine garden they call home. dressed in lily-white, kate stuns with floral themed couture and featured wings emulating the heavenly garden of eden, as mitski becomes one with the foliage, becoming the very essence of nature

RNI-Films-IMG-A01-F6320-02-D6-4587-9-D3-

side-by-side submissions:

Spoiler

mitski:

SIX-6-F372-CC2-ABF6-4906-97-ED-198-F55-B

kate:

SIX-39032364-2-CFE-4001-BFF2-574-DB3-A67

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

iHJ8.gif iHIU.gif

For this week's challenge, RuPaul and I wanted to try something different. If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one is worth billions.

We really wanted to explore what it means to be a woman in the public eye as history advances and minds change. To do that, we had to visit The Garden of Time. In this artistic showcase, RuPaul embodies the spirit of countless women of centuries gone by, representing the shackles of a patriarchal society. A traditional society that once limited free expression. Anything out of the norm was discarded and painted as rebellious, promiscuous, and unholy. However, there's always light at the end of a tunnel.

As the years move on, our society becomes more open-minded, valuing freedom and the opportunity to let individuals shine despite any circumstances. You might even say it's similar to color being brought into our lives. My side of the garden represents the future. The bold colors of my swimsuit illuminating the horizon, allowing for the light to come and give back everything the darkness stole. 

497280-800w-2.png?ex=663cdb68&is=663b89e8&hm=23bd8514c90c995c151832e4ee1ab111f6deadeb7a9cb99c7788f3dc1f41a7ab&

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

A Walk In The Park

FGihbM.jpg

Anya was planning on taking a delightful stroll in Nature's Garden- however she was stunned when one of the trees turned into a mystical enchantress. She couldn't be excited for long, as the sorceress decided to cast a spell on her and summon the forest pixies. The Oak Enchantress needs to cast spells on innocent people to preserve her stunning beauty, for it is the deal she made with the Grand Necromancer. Poor Anya...

side by side submissions:

Spoiler

LM15.jpg

BTS-AnyaTaylor-Joy-Vogue-7feb20-Autumnde

Confessional: 

Spoiler

BREAKING MY SILENCE:

After three weeks of silence, I’m back in the house!

Apparently Lindsay Lohan has a fetish for bald men and she held me hostage for three weeks without communication with the other girls. The last thing that happened was me acting crazy in front of Mitski after Tinashe made me a drink… Funny how I was also sabotaged this week after that drink… but just like Jessica Wild said once, I love that drink! So any liquid that’s purple colored is going IN…

However I am planning something BIG against Tinashe and you ALL will witness it… The businessmen at RCA are TREMBLING in fear. Wait and see…

Anyway, besides that, I don’t remember anything else besides my photoshoots that have been flopping lately. I’m surprised by Anya and Kate Bush’s modeling skills. They’re great competition.

IMG-5983.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

TINASHE X KATE BUSH: A MATTER OF TIME

IkgBLqr.jpeg

We may come from different musical worlds, but we had so much fun creating a world of our own in this week's photoshoot! We wanted to convey the idea that human life is fleeting, and that the "sands of time" will eventually run out for us all. However, if we nurture ourselves like a garden, we'll avoid falling into our inner desert before our time. Our photographer David LaChapelle loved the concept, and even though we spent almost all of Running Up That Hill's royalties making the gigantic crystal hourglass, it was well worth it!

(Fun fact: Kate almost drowned in the pool of sand, so we'd better be in the top this week!) 

o4qjp4j.png

confessional:

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

with the dwindling number of girls in the house it seems quieter than usual. i can almost hear lizzys laugh echo down the halls... well, it’s either that or rupauls gas after eating the dinner tinashe prepared to sabotage her...

i’m really happy with our submission this week. i think all the other girls' looks are also super quiché, and i’m looking forward to being back in front of the judges panel to decide our fate

kate and i worked so well together this week, and i can see a strong friendship for life forming

thas my sister right therrrrrr

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

mCxU5xe.jpeg

Before I go clog the shower drains with all of this sand, I wanted to formally thank my partner Tinashe. I was intimidated to be paired up with an artist so much younger than me, but she was a class act and we even got "2 on" with some of the herb she was growing in the hourglass. I mean, maybe someone should've thought about exposing my 65-year-old smoker's lungs to that much loose sand, but hell, they've seen worse at this point! I'm eager for what should be a very close competition this week!

o4qjp4j.png

While the girls wait for Lindsay’s callback to the main stage, Britney gets explosive diarrhea due to her anxiety and IBS level XII. The models had to evacuate the set after the biohazards backstage

The girls are finally safe; however, everyone starts suspecting Tinashe’s intentions after she cooked a meal for everyone before going to the set. Even RuPaul started to feel a little unwell.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don’t know why everyone is wearing these stupid outfits. I just heard I had to wear a mask, gloves and goggles so I put this on. At least I look skinny and Naomi is entertaining us with her CDs!

IMG-6269.jpg

byoDbgd.png

Good Evening Models.

It' been awfully quiet this week...

You were asked to do a photoshoot and submit a photo that best represents the theme  of "THE GARDEN OF TIME"

Me and guest judge @ComebacktoCalifornia went through each of the submissions and came up with the results.

I was very pleased with each and every one of you & wish none of you had to go but... there can only be one winner.

I have 10 beautiful women standing before me, but only 8 photos in my hand. 

TWO of you will be leaving us today.

These 8 photos will represent the 8 of you that are still in the running to become LanaBoards Next Top Model.

Let's begin with the critiques.

------------

Anya Taylor-Joy & Lana Del Rey ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff & @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

You are this week's winners! You have gained the ability to sabotage one of the girls.

You both can select one person you would like so sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is gorgeous, you both truly look like fairy-tale creatures in this. I have nothing bad to say about this it's very cute and very on theme!

ComebacktoCalifornia's Critique:

I feel like the looks on both of these both models as a whole best follow the theme of the garden of time.

I like how lana represents the passages of time in the garden with the dying rose bush and Anya shows the youthful fairy side of the magical garden. Very solid over all. 

------------

RuPaul x Charli XCX ( @Paris Hilton & @bunoner)

You are this weeks runner-ups!

This means you are protected from sabotage.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This kinda gagged me... RuPaul you were sabotaged by Tinashe and was forbidden to use colour in your photograph. I actually love how you managed to turn something unfortunate into something very cool! I absolutely adore this. 

To me this is giving more tropical pool party then garden of time.

I do believe the black and white restriction actually improved your entry because the contrast between the two sides really makes the individual models stand out.

The colors do make sense with the message you were trying to display but imo it doseny go with the theme 

------------

Tinashe & Kate Bush ( @TheBoss & @sparklertrailerheaven)

You are still in the running.

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

This is so cute, literally the garden of time... Almost a little too literal but it's great regardless.

Kate almost drowning in the sand is admirable, a true top model gets down in the depths when she has to.

YOU TWO ATE THIS UP. Perfect balance between garden and time. I do wish that you incorporated more of the theme into your outfits that would've brought it it over.

But incredible none the less

------------

Naomi Campbell & Britney Spears ( @DeadSeaOfMercury & @bia)

Mitski & Kate Moss ( @ultrabanisters & @southbeachswing)

You are the bottom four of this week. Two of you will be eliminated from the running.

Spoiler

Naomi Campbell & Britney Spears

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

Though I love how you encapsulated this theme by putting yourselves into the Salvador Dali painting, to me this turned out somewhat cheap and mundane.

Great intention, not the best execution.

You guys aced the time aspect in your photo but unfortunately your outfits aren't anything special.

Britney specifically I wish you were closer to the camera since we can't really see your outfit. I unfortunately feel like the theme was only met in the setting not in the outfits 

Mitski & Kate Moss

Critiques:

Spoiler

Lindsay's Critique:

I love the floral tone to this photograph but I can't help but feel like you two are disconneced in this photo.

Kate actually looks kinda odd here for the first time in her Top Model career. 

I feel like mitski carried this duo of looks while Kate kinda missed. While your look is fairy esque and I see what you were going for I feel like it is missing some elements to really help it reach the theme fully. But Mitski incredible. 

------------

------------

The models going home tonight are...

Spoiler

BUT FIRST! A message from our sponsors...

In the heartbeat of the city, where every moment counts, there's a video that speaks to the rhythm of life. Introducing 'Queen of the Gas Station' Snippet 3 thread...

the tantalizing snippet from Lana Del Rey that's taking the world by storm... Check out the thread here!

The models going home tonight are...

Spoiler

Naomi Campbell & Britney Spears

You both are extremely talented models and should be proud at how far you've come. 

Please say your goodbyes and leave the premises.

Lindsay Lohan on 'SNL': What the Critics Are Saying

Stay tuned for the next challenge...

Make sure to evaluate your critiques to avoid the same mistakes in the future.

Own lindsay lohan GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan