Embach

MET GALA 2024 - "Sleeping Beauties: Reawakening Fashion"

45 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

So, what did everyone think of this years looks?

favs: Chloe Sevigny, Taylor Russell, Rosalía, Rachel Senott, Lana

least favs: I am so fucking over sheer dresses

aOaIzH2.gif

14 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

gracie abrams is allergic to serving in any capacity 

Gracie Abrams serves so hard idk what y’all are on

the tiny bows on the skirt full ran me over down the freeway it’s so good. It’s not on theme whatsoever but to me Gracie is my exception. Imagine if she had a long ass bow train. 

I don’t like a lot of her other event outfits but otherwise she’s a god and maybe you just need some bows implanted onto your brain to understand 

5 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Gracie Abrams serves so hard idk what y’all are on

the tiny bows on the skirt full ran me over down the freeway it’s so good. It’s not on theme whatsoever but to me Gracie is my exception. Imagine if she had a long ass bow train. 

I don’t like a lot of her other event outfits but otherwise she’s a god and maybe you just need some bows implanted onto your brain to understand 

:true:

If anyone is interested about next year then look what I found:

Extragalactic: A Retrospective on Space and Fashion is the theme for the 2025 Met Gala. The invitations sent to guests pulls up to reveal three tiers. The front provides the date, time, place, and Chairs of the Met Gala.

EDIT: POSSIBLY FAKE

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

If anyone is interested about next year then look what I found:

Extragalactic: A Retrospective on Space and Fashion is the theme for the 2025 Met Gala. The invitations sent to guests pulls up to reveal three tiers. The front provides the date, time, place, and Chairs of the Met Gala.

was it found from a reliable source? 

a space theme... the witchy lust for life demo poetry in motion girls are going to love it :true: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a space theme... the witchy lust for life demo poetry in motion girls are going to love it :true: 

What about silverlake

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I now checked further and I'm afraid now that it might be made up?

When I googled "met gala 2025 theme" then this was the first thing Google showed me:

url%5D

But just now, after you replied to me, I went to that link and turns out that it was apparently from a graphic designer's page, so I'm afraid it was all in their fantasy :stareney:

https://workingnotworking.com/projects/345338-extragalactic-2025-met-gala-theme

God I really wanted it to be true because it's so Lust For Life and another great chance for Lana to serve :defeated:

url%5D

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The theme was bad, the outfits flopped

the theme was great, it's just that the people who attend and the designers they work with aren't very creative and they just don't put in the effort, i feel like garden of time could be interpreted so beautifully and interestingly and yet some people went in the most random outfits

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

i really loved the theme but i'm sad that majority of the looks did not follow the theme, even if they were beautiful. lana really understood the assignment and captured the essence of the theme perfectly. even the AI put a lot of effort for the katy perry gown, which in fact suited the theme very well, so idk why was it difficult for others to follow it. was the budget short or were they just afraid?

url%5D

The demonic allegations are in full fledge lol. God people are so paranoid and bored 

people online: omg all of this is demonic energy and Satan is coming for us all through celebrities!! 

people in real life: hey man how are you 

I'm starting to realize that non-famous people care a lot more about the theme than the actual attendees do :awkney2: That being said I think that most of the celebrities that did try looked great

imageproxy.jpg

Does anyone else love Nicki Minaj's outfit? A lot of the reception I've seen online is negative (maybe because of Nicki's own controversies) but it's so cute I think, giving Roman Reloaded vibes

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

The demonic allegations are in full fledge lol. God people are so paranoid and bored 

people online: omg all of this is demonic energy and Satan is coming for us all through celebrities!! 

people in real life: hey man how are you 

I found them on Twitter. I’m so sick of this satanic panic.😭 “everyone who attends the met gala is part of a child sacrificing satanic ritual cult” Get help people! 

@Surf Noir going off this article here, picking and choosing my way through.. https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/met-gala-2024-red-carpet-see-every-celebrity-look-outfit-and-dress

sjp.. god love you but honey even carrie bradshaw would say no to this. would rather see this on queen camilla tbh.

miss kidman.. she looks like one of capotes swans. 10/10

lil nas x.. its a no.

idk who gwendolyn christie is but i think her hair has several rats hiding in it. dress doesnt match the theme to me at all.

love miss chamberlain. beautiful dress but the eye makeup is a bit too heavy.

ethereal, enchanting, extravagant. 10/10

miss yeoh looks like my chipotle burrito. now im hungry. on second thought she looks like those thermal emergency blankets too. now im cold.

oh naomi.. love this look. adore it even.

missed the mark in my eyes, miss lipa. almost too lingere looking for my taste.

interesting headpiece yet ugly dress. NEXT!

looks like a waxwork. yawn.

miss jenner looks very classy and elegant. a true capote swan.

is that supposed to be sperm swimming on her dress?

cant even bother going through the rest of this.. so many missed marks. try again next year!!!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee