Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

4 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

This is her chance to announce LDR10, whatever the name is, her turning 39 at midnight plus performing her first stadium concert in the US, please lana don’t miss this chance :lange:

Ben saw this and decided to post that story :trisha:

Can people please confirm if this is being filmed when they get there - there's sometimes notices. Watch the surprise be a merch drop with hideous designs. 

This tweet is from someone who will be attending the show, it looks like there will be new merch for the show tomorrow. Perhaps this is also what Ben was teasing on his story -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

This tweet is from someone who will be attending the show, it looks like there will be new merch for the show tomorrow. Perhaps this is also what Ben was teasing on his story -

either that or someone who hasn't seen the updated festival merch

I'm always shocked at what fans think is new vs what's been 'public' knowledge 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

either that or someone who hasn't seen the updated festival merch

I'm always shocked at what fans think is new vs what's been 'public' knowledge 

i feel like it's probably this...i'm over by fenway and i haven't seen anything going on so unless they have like an in there idk how they would know :delish2:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

New merch confirmed! x

13488-ACD-4-A08-40-F3-8-EDE-53-F4-B620-B689

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

New merch confirmed! x

there’s a red t shirt that says LDR, white T w Coachella veil pic on it, and baby blue baseball tee, a black or a cream sweatshirt that says Lana Del Rey Fenway park, a navy hat, another cream crop tank and another cream shirt that has the baseball scoreboard and little flags!

— madi (@Madisoncarrr) June 19, 2024

13488-ACD-4-A08-40-F3-8-EDE-53-F4-B620-B689

Kinda like this merch ngl but I don’t think this is the exclusive thing Ben was talking about because this merch is specific to Boston and fenway. Idk to me exclusive sounds like an announcement/pre-sale for a tour or pre-save for new music, maybe vinyl repress. She already released fest merch so I don’t think she’d release more new merch if she hasn’t even announced a date or any other info about lasso/new music. She did the same thing last year having a month or two break between her schedule and added in a few shows so I have some home the exclusive thing won’t be this

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

5 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

The forecast is showing storms now??? :toofunny:

This sounds like a job for me, as the unofficial board meteorologist. Let me go check and put together a forecast real quick. 

Update: So it does look like there could be a few showers or a storm during show time… but there’s a higher likelihood farther north. Hopefully Boston will luck out. It doesn’t look like severe storms, such as the ones that she’s encountered at Dallas a few times. 

With the nature of the rain (if it happens), it doesn’t look prolonged or like a torrential downpour, so hopefully there will be little or no disruption. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879