Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

if it’s delayed because of the weather then that’s pussy behavior…rain never hurt anyone 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

at least she might prioritize the new song(s) bc of the delay!

hope sure is a dangerous thing for a stan like us to have

but we have it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

@Quincy the storm should pass over relatively quickly right? :bebe:

Well, the back edge is almost 100 miles away, so it’s probably going to be pouring for about two hours. The most optimistic way to look at it is that the lightning and thunder should maybe last 30-45 minutes, but the back edge of the storm is still way back near the Vermont border :toofunny:

IMG-0984.jpg

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Just now, Quincy said:

Well, the back edge is almost 100 miles away, so it’s probably going to be pouring for about two hours. The most optimistic way to look at it is that the lightning and thunder should maybe last 30-45 minutes, but the back edge of the storm is still way back near the Vermont border :toofunny:

IMG-0984.jpg

sooo it's over and I should go to sleep?

maybe robby will livestream from backstage

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Is it a noise ordinance? I know ball games are loud, but are concerts louder? I genuinely don’t know. 

She definitely needs someone better to consult. They handled the Dallas storm last year poorly, too.

There’s a severe thunderstorm warning that ends at 9 PM for the area northwest of Boston. The storms are moving east-southeast at about 40 mph, so it’s going to go wayyyy past 9 PM at Fenway. I feel awful for all of you there. Don’t shoot the messenger!

IMG-0983.jpg

online it says bands go overtime often, they just have to pay fines. so i'm sure for a big show like tonight shell just pay the fines like coachella. she needs to hire you as the show weather forecaster :oprah3:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Just now, Quincy said:

wait are you a meteorologist this is so cool 

mattdeason1989 is live on TikTok keeping everyone updated on the delay... apparently the show is POSTPONED?? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS