Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

That new song intro, holy shit. If it's on Lasso it's going to be my favorite song because this was something different. It was so ethereal, it sounds like a life experience :legend:

url%5D

Okay wait I’m sorry part of this clip from Lana’s intro has me laughing so hard bc two of the dancers come out with champagne and queen Alex is giving the crowd a big champagne shower and a  slut drop and the other dancer is just standing there pouring the champagne directly onto the floor?? Like.. okay girl?? 😭 maybe it’s supposed to be a metaphor or something but it just has me cackling bc she looks so silly compared to Alex giving everyone a show x

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards.ig)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The new intro also has a pool/fountain situation! You could see it really well on Robs live!

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

5 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Pretty sure I’ve heard fights happening at most shows this past year or so :awk: I’m sure the whole situation did not help though. really sad, I wish those people in the fan base would chill sometimes. I’ve heard so many bad stories over the years and it’s upsetting to know some fans treat others this horribly. like why are yall fighting you’re about to see lana del rey in the flesh perform live in front of you!!

Good to see not everyone had a bad time but im so sorry to everyone who didnt have the best experience :( 

i have no idea whats happening to the fandom but i saw lana at primavera this year and the crowd was absolutely insane. ive never experienced more shoving, pushing, elbowing and screaming at a concert before. i lost my friend whilst running into the festival area because i fell and scratched both of my elbows real bad (i was bleeding all over the place) and when i politely tried to ask people to let me through (my friend was like 10 steps ahead of me) because i had his ticket on my app, i ended up getting elbowed.. i know this happens at almost every show atp but this time it was extreme and lots of ppl who went said the same thing.. the vibes just really werent there because of how arrogant and ignorant everyone was and i didnt enjoy the show like at all which sucks.

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

ANYWAYS I feel like everyone that was at this show is kin to me now bc that was an EXPERIENCE. I went thru every stage of grief, every emotion. My poor boyfriend was trying to lighten the mood and make jokes and at one point I remember yelling at him to shut up and stop talking when we were all inside bc of rain. But I have immense respect for Lana for still coming out and giving us a show. It wasn’t the show she planned, obviously, but once she was on stage the energy in the stadium was crazy. Everything that happened just amped me up for her performance and I went into it with a new level of gratefulness and a carefree-ness that I’ve never had before at any of the other times I’ve seen her. I’m ngl.. a thought I kept having was “all the merch! For nothing. Didn’t even get to see Lana at Fenway” (when I had lost hope) and the fact that she still came out and fucking brought it…. Yeah. I don’t play about that woman.  

Slightly unrelated, but before the show I was joking that it’s always some bullshit with me and Lana shows (last night was my 9th I believe). Almost every time I’ve seen her there’s a horror story or cancellation or insane weather attached. So at the of the day this was so par for the course for me. 

THANK YOU LANA. Thank you. After the trauma I’m so grateful I can say I got to see Lana at FENWAY. 

I've gotten like 3 hrs of sleep and I’m delirious af but I woke up feeling so grateful and I hope she’s able to reschedule the full show but I can honestly say that might be my favorite Lana concert I’ve been to…. Lmao. 

40 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Speaking of the dancers, whatever happened to Ashley Rodriguez?

Weren't her and Lana like super tight?

She moved back to New York to pursue her singing career! Fun fact, Ashley was on S9 of American Idol in 2010 and placed within the Top 24 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

She moved back to New York to pursue her singing career! Fun fact, Ashley was on S9 of American Idol in 2010 and placed within the Top 24 x

Good for her! Thanks for the update :kiss3:

32 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

ANYWAYS I feel like everyone that was at this show is kin to me now bc that was an EXPERIENCE.

i have never felt so many emotions as when we were all sheltered inside and it kept going back and forth of whether or not the show would go on. when the sign turned on to go back to your seat and everyone started cheering, the hype turned up by 100. of course i grieve for the songs we lost but the delay made the show happening seem so much more special. plus we got a (two?) new song debuted!! wouldn't have wanted to be at any other show 

SRWD.gif

Would’ve been better without the twink (Stephan), and before yall come for me he’s 21 and a year older then me xoxo

edit: I do love some of his music Tho so :shrug:

Got permission from @loleetah to share, sounded like the staff handled the security terribly, like some of you have already mentioned too. :(  (She was lucky to get barricade though, so I’m happy for her!)

IMG-0887.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

can't believe I turned everything off and went to bed literally 2 minutes before she sang tough I'm--:eyeroll3:

same omg

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

I’m honestly a bit shocked that she skipped Bartender :dmd:

i don't think she had time 

Ok now that I am human again lmao here are my thoughts. The entire experience was a shit show but I think a lot of it had to do with the venue not providing any support. I literally got screamed at twice for standing somewhere as if 10,000 people aren’t being shoved in a small area😭

But the show was absolutely incredible. The intro was literally the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen, it felt like I was levitating. The new songs were amazing and the entire thing was so exciting. She honestly translates so well to a larger venue. And her vocals were AMAZING. 

Also her cutting down the set list may have been a blessing in disguise. Although I would have loved a break from standing during Bartender

It was a rough night but overall it really was an amazing experience and I feel so lucky to have been there.