Elle

Lana announces USA Tour

On 5/7/2024 at 5:07 AM, SuperMegaStan said:

surprise dates with one month notice in advance here we goย :defeated:

Starting to really think sheโ€™s going to add these US shows between her time in Boston and before she goes back to Europe. Boston is June 20th and the UK fest is August 21 which leaves 2 months open. Pretty sure she did the same thing last year and added dates in July and early Aug.ย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

I really wish I knew where else she was going to stop. I lowkey am trying hard to get Boston tickets, but itโ€™s going to cost more than I should be spending due to travel. Iโ€™m just nervous that if I wait and see and other shows donโ€™t line up, then I totally miss outย :toofunny:

ย 

I guess Iโ€™ll see how Boston tickets look here in a few. If theyโ€™re too much, Iโ€™ll just wait she hope. Trying to not get too greedy or irresponsibleย :facepalm:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Did this email about the show and presale code only go to fans in the US?ย 
ย 

im in the UK and received nothing.. just want to know if I need to try signing up to that damn newsletter again cos if thereโ€™s any shows near me I want the presaleย 

like a dream, you glide on the waterย 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreย 

14 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Did this email about the show and presale code only go to fans in the US?ย 
ย 

im in the UK and received nothing.. just want to know if I need to try signing up to that damn newsletter again cos if thereโ€™s any shows near me I want the presaleย 

ย 

i'm not from the us and didn't receive an email either. i did get multiple emails about coachella, though, so i'm assuming you're right abt it being for americans only

14 minutes ago, rabbit said:

:pray2:ย Manifesting a stop in Portland or Seattle (or both, itโ€™s been so long)ย :pray2:

YES we need thisย 

1 hour ago, oldandugly said:

how did people get presale for the Boston show? was it through the email thingy ?

Yes email.ย