rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

15 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I don’t feel like it’s quavos song. I feel like it’s Lana’s, he’s just doing the promo. If it was his it would have had a totally different roll out. 
she’ll probably post in next few days her own posts about it, last minute of course! 
I think she’s just focusing on her friends who lost their fathers this week. She seems very present with them. :wub:

But 

https://quavo.lnk.to/tough

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

14 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The mystery is in the Polaroids… like why is quavo using Lana’s latest aesthetic for lasso ? Is he going vintage country too ? Like I’m 90 percent sure it’s his song but that 10 percent is still in the back of my mind. 

it's a stand-alone single that will end up on her album (like doin' time) or both their albums.

if she doesn't make that happen, then she's not very bright because this will be her biggest hit since, well, doin' time.

I mean in my mind as long as it's an & and not a ft., Quavo playing a more prominent role for the single promo doesn't necessarily mean the song couldn't also be on Lasso.. it even makes sense in a way bc Lana will have a whole album to roll out but Quavo being just involved in this song is hyping it up more..  walk with me on delulu road 

i dont even care if quavo or lana is releasing it…just excited for new music 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Just tossing my 2cent into the ring of possibilities. Maybe Tough was originally for Lasso, but since Lana has scrapped, canceled or pushed the album release back for another year or so, Quavo wanted the track for his new, upcoming album. Maybe Quavo is going the Shaboozey soundscape for his upcoming project. I mean he is from the South so it's not too much of a stretch. Bey has kinda pushed the country doors open for black artists nowadays. Tough def screams country-esque with it's lyrics and sound.

Honestly, I have no idea tbh. I was really thinking this was going to be a Lana track, esp since she is featured so heavily in the song.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

49 minutes ago, barttttender said:

it's a stand-alone single that will end up on her album (like doin' time) or both their albums.

if she doesn't make that happen, then she's not very bright because this will be her biggest hit since, well, doin' time.

*since Say Yes To Heaven.