rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

29 minutes ago, fanb said:

I really like the song , hopefully it’s a mainstream success.. even tho Lana doesn’t care for that as a stan I’ll be only happy! .. 

the only thing I don’t like about the song is at 2:54.. the “Brr “ 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️.. 😀

i cringe a bit every time I hear that xD .. am I the only one ? 

Same here.. 🥴 and I hate how loud the Quavos part is from 0:50 to 1:13 bc I have to turn the volume down and then up again. :eek3:

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

Radio 1 in the UK have started playing Tough a little more regularly (or at all?), which is kinda big for the song! Playing at 8:50am on the biggest radio show!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

12 hours ago, Get Drunk said:

Radio 1 in the UK have started playing Tough a little more regularly (or at all?), which is kinda big for the song! Playing at 8:50am on the biggest radio show!

Amazing! 

For some reason, this website stopped tracking the song's success :https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/00FQb4jTyendYWaN8pK0wa_songs.html

Been stuck in the same spot for days with no steams. Usually, it's pretty reliable. 

Would love to know how it's' doing. 

1 hour ago, Eugene said:

This aged like milk... :runs:

certainly aging better than candy necklace, arcadia or let me love you like a woman. Has anyone outside of this forum even heard of those songs? Just sayin'

please keep the tough slander at least somewhat concievable

12 hours ago, barttttender said:

certainly aging better than candy necklace, arcadia or let me love you like a woman. Has anyone outside of this forum even heard of those songs? Just sayin'

Imagine thinking that Tough is better than those masterpieces you mentioned. :brigitte:

I never understood why people

try to make others feel embarrassed for liking something that they do not personally enjoy :uh:  

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

TOUGH IS PLAYING ON MTV HITS CHANNEL I'M HAVING GOOSEBUMPS I LOVE SEEING LANA ON TV :crying5:

2.gif

15 hours ago, barttttender said:

ntm on mother necklace

and also for giving me Margaret

17 hours ago, barttttender said:

i mean you would have a point if the popularity of a song was the sole indicator of how good the song actually. that’s not the though, so. 

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

Candy necklace is a grammy nominated song btw :tongue:

And Midnights is "Album of the Year". What's your point?

I'm not saying Candy Necklace is a bad song, just that it's acquired taste. Rarely has a Lana single flopped so bad like that one and the other singles I mentioned. That doesn't mean that they're bad songs, or that I personally don't love them. But in terms of "aging like milk"...... Well, I bet you Tough will be a lot higher on the Spotify list of Lana's most listened tracks.

Was merely defending Tough against the slander, when we've gotten far worse singles as of late.

18 hours ago, barttttender said:

Warning Point.

IMG-3521.jpg

On 7/22/2024 at 8:30 PM, grandpas glass said:

the song would probably be in a better position if the video had been (co-)published on Lana's channel.

It's still doing great. It has doubled the views of CN on YouTube, exceeded LMLYLAW 's MV, and almost exceeded Arcadia too.

It's also having it's 2nd week on billboard (the 8th most successful song of her career by those terms)