rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

I don't understand why people are upset about Lana not writing (most of) the chorus. 

She's still listed first in the credits. 

Unless I'm missing something, she could have written the verses (even the ones she doesn't sing) and obviously the bridge.

Either way and no matter how much or little she wrote of it, it's VERY catchy. Not usually my "thing" but it's a BOP. 

and she totally added to it and gave it her own vibe, I don't mind it being a writing collab

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

the reason i dont like that she barely wrote it is bc a huge draw to lana for me is how authentic she is. this particular song doesn’t feel very authentic to me. it’s not a big deal, i just probably wont listen to it much. 

Here are my thoughts on the song:

im not a BIG FAN of the song, but I definitely appreciate it. Like u know how some songs are just iconic and important but u don’t have to love them they r just important? That’s what I feel for this song. 
i love the bridge very much is very freak demo like and the chorus is cute too. But the only part of the song I don’t like is the start. 
I like Lana and Quavo I think there’s definitely something going on :flutter:

Just now, Lasso said:

How are ppl mad when she literally looks like this 

oie transparent

Yes the music video was very good I loved it when they together shot the glass on the fence :oic2: