rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

Maybe it will appear on Lasso/LDR10  in some form since Clay and Lana worked together in January

Lana did say that she has worked on Lasso for 4 years and their dating timeline is between there as well :oic3: Blink release date when omfg

url%5D

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Now I want that COTCC outtake that was written with Clay :illumilana2:

what outtake? :smokes3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

Just bc the lyrics were there obv

ooh okay LMAO makes sense

I think overall this is a much lighter country vibe than texas hold 'em (that I'm unable to like)

like I've said before, nothing exceptional, but catchy and fun and not for her album too so it's all fine. I'd actually be surprised if you ended up liking this lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Im so sad her songs lacks bridges since NFR :(

Same bestie :tiffany4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i have issue with the trap part of the song tbh... i enjoy the country part:headache: like i've said before i need lasso to give summertime sadness alt final version

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ooh okay LMAO makes sense

I think overall this is a much lighter country vibe than texas hold 'em (that I'm unable to like)

like I've said before, nothing exceptional, but catchy and fun and not for her album too so it's all fine. I'd actually be surprised if you ended up liking this lol

this isn't for her album? well damn I wouldn't have even played it if I'd have known :rip: that's good news. and ya i'm not gonna play this again, it won't be a grower lmao

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

People on YouTube all saying it’s giving national anthem and how is anyone getting that vibe.. is it just because quavo’s in the mv

Tbh the MV reminds me of COTCC because of the aesthetic and filters. And also Born To Die and National Anthem because of the strong chemistry w the co-star.

url%5D

1 minute ago, menslayer said:

and she replied “who’s this?” 

I mean, prob not since she just worked with him 6 months ago :thumb2:

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

what outtake? :smokes3:

Lindsey Lohan confirmed there is a COTCC demo (I think called Bright Eyes?) that was written with Clay 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

this isn't for her album? well damn I wouldn't have even played it if I'd have known :rip: that's good news. and ya i'm not gonna play this again, it won't be a grower lmao

more streams for me then! :pussypower:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, taco truck said:

i have issue with the trap part of the song tbh... i enjoy the country part:headache: like i've said before i need lasso to give summertime sadness alt final version

I’m not gonna lie I love both parts, I’d love a full country version of it. I’m here for summertime sadness alt vibes

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

it's not! if you see it on youtube and spotify the song was posted on quavo's pages

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg