rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

15 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

i'm not giving up hope until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow

but quavo just dropped a single (clear the smoke). 

that's it. That's the quavo single for june. He aint gon' drop another one collab or no collab. 

maybe it's the first single off a new album and the lana track will be the second single in july

16 minutes ago, barttttender said:

but quavo just dropped a single (clear the smoke). 

that's it. That's the quavo single for june. He aint gon' drop another one collab or no collab. 

maybe it's the first single off a new album and the lana track will be the second single in july

pretty sure tough is a song off of lasso tho right?

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Guys, I have a feeling Lana most probs planned to drop it on 7th June but postponed it due to Sabrina Carpenter, Ariana Grande (mv) and Billie Eilish (mv) dropping stuff 

I remember back in feb when the album was first announced an insider on twitter said the album was originally planned (possibly not fully recorded) for April but postponed it due to Taylor and most probs other reasons 

4 hours ago, ever said:

its coming on june 21st

I'm feeling less and less excited. It may be that she's still working on the album and she's gonna wait to drop the single when it's all ready and out for pressing.

So, might be another 2-6 months. Maybe August? Peak summer for a summer bop.

I don't think it'll be June and my pom poms have definitely dropped to the floor. :noparty:

My very in tune :oopna:natural:oopna: intuition says lasso is cancelled and she is working on a completely new album which includes Tough🦋 but Henry has been killed and buried 🪦 this is only the beginning of an excruciating album rollout which will rival NFR but gain her insane critical acclaim very much mirroring the success of Born to Die which will reframe her perception in the public eye. 

Tumblr