rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Borns- alleged sexual predator.

Asap- minor incident of attacking woman so this is a “minor incident” comparatively.

Playboi carti- domestic abuse.

in fairness i believe she collaborated with borns before the news came out, and playboi carti was arrested like a week before summer bummer’s release (it might have not been his first time- he has a long history of abuse and i’m not sure when it first came out). however there’s definitely no excusing the quavo collab and it would’ve been appropriate (and relatively common for artists to do now) for her to come out and condemn their actions after the news came out.

8 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

15 minutes to the song and mv release:flop:

If it’s noon eastern like usual, it’s an hour and some minutes

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I'm so excited I've been checking Lanaboards all day so it actually better come today:eartha2:

Spoiler

It won’t I’m sorry

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

in fairness i believe she collaborated with borns before the news came out, and playboi carti was arrested like a week before summer bummer’s release (it might have not been his first time- he has a long history of abuse and i’m not sure when it first came out). however there’s definitely no excusing the quavo collab and it would’ve been appropriate (and relatively common for artists to do now) for her to come out and condemn their actions after the news came out.

Oh, I’m not going on about any cancelling or etc- I just think her team needs to tighten up in her collaborations.Especially when there was rumours before some of the news was released- the industry does talk so somebody could alert her surely?

24 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Where is Clayton saying he wrote the song. I saw he reposted the story with ✍️ but that doesn’t say he wrote it. 

We know she’s been working on Lasso for 4 years now, so admittedly it’s not out of the realm of possibility he helped write it when they were dating and Lana repurposed it. (A Pink Champaign -> LMLYLAW situation) 

although I desperately hope he doesn’t have a writing credit, because the performative “OMG THIS SONG SUCKS” just because of it will get so old so fast 

tbh i don’t know what else that emoji would mean. unless its a “i’m taking notes from this song” but that would make no sense and would be psychotically desperate imo.

obviously tough sounds good but she’s collabing with the wrong ex! we still need the jack donoghue witch house song  

3 minutes ago, darknight said:

well yeah a&w release wasn't sudden as well cause we had rumors about a release date but still idk 

I’ve been here since 2012 and it’s been the same story all 12 years :bebe:

Some of y’all wouldn’t have survived the NFR era 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

stopp i think you're jinxing it! just say it'll release today pls

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

so when will it release? :delish2:

2 minutes ago, darknight said: