Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana with fans while out shopping in London, ENG - May 24th, 2024

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

She looks so good, but i’m overthinking trying to figure out what the weather there is like, because she’s wearing a puffy/heavyish jacket and the girl next to her is wearing a tank top 

Typical British weather :deadbanana: You'll get people topless in shorts alongside people in full-on winter coats. To be honest for Lana coming from the U.S. it's probably pretty cold here. It's been under 20 degrees. But she clearly remembers how changeable the U.K. weather is because she's wearing the puffy jacket AND sunglasses :godlaugh:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

her hair is eating

Imagine showing that sentence without context to a Victorian child :eartha:

url%5D

33 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i need to see lana in a nike tech

we got adidas lana in 2016-17 and got lust for life maybe lana will be in nike tech this year and we will get lfl 2.0

SIX-925-F28-EF-3396-4432-B041-EEFD43-EF3

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, audreysdance said:

Omg what's his IG? Haven't checked yet 

https://www.instagram.com/ashleyqpr/

I didn't get that feeling at all - he's not focused on just one celebrity in a scary way. Like a lot of people, he just likes meeting famous people, and this is just his third or fourth pic with Lana in the past five years.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

3 hours ago, longtimeman said:

I didn't get that feeling at all - he's not focused on just one celebrity in a scary way. Like a lot of people, he just likes meeting famous people, and this is just his third or fourth pic with Lana in the past five years.

Yeah, same. I don't think he's creepy. He probably likes to meet celebs and collect selfies with them. Reminds me of that guy who sings to every random celebrity, the one who sang Lana's National Anthem to Joe Biden lol

url%5D

20 hours ago, longtimeman said:

awww he’s not creepy seeming at all. He’s the modern day equivalent of the ppl who would collect autographs of Broadway stars

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 5/24/2024 at 8:40 PM, NikoGo said:

She looks so good, but i’m overthinking trying to figure out what the weather there is like, because she’s wearing a puffy/heavyish jacket and the girl next to her is wearing a tank top 

in England I had a powercut the other day because of intense rain and lighting but then an hour later it was sunny so you never know what to wear