shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

Will we ever get another desert surf rock psychedelic trip hop masterpiece? :oprah4:

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Arrived on the eve of my 18th birthday yeah formative doesn't cover it. Just the coolest album. She was on fire WHITE HOT and more so than we ever knew... All these subsequently leaked demos from this period show that... that's world building. So deeply IN IT. Artists like that do not come around often.

:gclap:

Happy Birthday to the best album ever made ❤️ I always say that I’m a fan since 2012/13 but honestly it was Ultraviolence that made me really start to stan Lana and I’m so glad. I still remember going back home in the bus in high school when a friend of mine sit right next to me and told me “have you seen that Shades of Cool leaked??” And I was like omg no way and we listened it together 😭 then I saved up some money to buy the CD and when I got it begged my grandma to let me listen to it in the car lol.

Personally I’m not even exaggerating when I say UV shaped me into the person I am today, it truly was a crucial point for me. Im still gagged when I see the West Coast and Shades of Cool videos.

Thank you Lana and thank you Ultraviolence for all these years together, happy birthday you legend. 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13.04.2018 | 04.06.2024

Progetto-senza-titolo.png

HAPPY 10 YEARS TO ULTRAVIOLENCE !! thank you for being a really good album and fuck you for causing a wave of annoying people with daddy issues to make it their whole personality… also @Pantene123 we’re all ready when you are :)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Do u guys think we'll get at least a Flipside printed litho 75£ uk only or a black 35£ t-shirt with "LDR" on the front? :sadcore3:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

OMG OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS IN THE WORLD!!!! HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!! :beyonce::hype::dance4:

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?

Happy 10 years to her best album. Having been on here to watch it being released in real time was an experience like no other.

With this album Lana changed the culture (once again) and changed my life. This was the soundtrack to my early teen years and to this day any song from it will make me emotional.

I love you, ULTRAVIOLENCE.

Wy8jf2U.jpg

This album is the very definition of a cultural reset. The shift from baroque, trip-hop pop to jazzy-blues-psychedelic-desert fusion rock--lives changed when this album dropped. Thank God she met Dan Auerbach at that one NYC bar in late 2013.

The earth shook a bit then, and still does now when you think about it.

sJ6iP0Q.gif

Happy Tenth Anniversary to one of my favorite albums of all time and one of Lana’s most important, influential and impactful to date 🙂↕️🙂↕️🙂↕️

i dont think anything can top this… a true masterpiece that completely shifted my consciousness as a teen. i can barely listen to it anymore bc it holds so much past energy for me but its so close to my heart.