colaandvideogames

Lunch With Lana Del Rey in Kansas City

1 minute ago, redsangrias said:

Congrats! This is a dream that we all have but for you it's a reality :wub:

Will you be taking any questions from the forum?
I would love to find out if she would ever finally release her unreleased songs lol

Thank you dear :wub: oh unreleased album is my #1 top question more than lasso or anything, I’ve always wanted someone to ask about it. My answer to your question however, I don’t want to make it into an interview. I’m positive questions will be asked from both sides. She always asks about her fans and I’m sure I will talk about how I got into her music and from there it will open up possibilities for me to ask in a casual way. I cannot promise to ask certain things, I’m sorry for that but hope you understand❤️

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Oh my God I'm so happy for you! Have an amazing time (and make sure you ask her about LANABOARDS if you get the chance ...) :agree:

I could see LB being brought up as a real possibility if we get into how I got into her music and stuff as a teenager. If that’s the case I’ll let her know she has some fans in Australia that would love to see her :kiss3: thank you so much legend ❤️:wub:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

This is AMAZING!!! Oh babe, I’m so happy for you. This couldn’t have gone to a more deserving person in the whole state of Kansas - you’re truly the sweetest soul and I’m still so touched by your kindness when we met at her show in Kansas a few years back! What an incredible win that I’m sure will create memories that will last a lifetime. Have the best time ever!! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't think I'd be able to eat, I'd just sit there stunned

Me when the waiter comes back to ask how the food is tasting and my silverware is still wrapped in a napkin 

IMG-6416.jpg

This reminds me there was a coffee date with Lana raffle held by a radio station in Portland and the winner during the meet was like recording her and giggling and shit while Lana was telling them to stop recording :rip: They posted the clips online too :deadbanana:

You're so lucky though, I could only ever dream of something like this. Have a great time! :flutter:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is AMAZING!!! Oh babe, I’m so happy for you. This couldn’t have gone to a more deserving person in the whole state of Kansas - you’re truly the sweetest soul and I’m still so touched by your kindness when we met at her show in Kansas a few years back! What an incredible win that I’m sure will create memories that will last a lifetime. Have the best time ever!! Xx

I’ve been thinking of you so much today beautiful girl! :wub: How lucky I was to meet you in line at her show, and how lucky you were to dance and talk with her recently. It truly feels like it’s coming together full circle and the universe is aligned :flutter: I feel there’s a big chance that the Wichita show is brought up too, cause I plan to bring her flowers again like I did that night. I planned to tell her how I met you there and became friends as long as it’s ok with you of course ❤️ and any time you’re back around these parts you know I’d love for us to go out dancing too and catch up 🥰 you are the sweetest gem of a person Elle, thank you so so much! 

4 minutes ago, boom like that said:

This reminds me there was a coffee date with Lana raffle held by a radio station in Portland and the winner during the meet was like recording her and giggling and shit while Lana was telling them to stop recording her :rip: They posted the clips online too :deadbanana:

You're so lucky though, I could only ever dream of something like this. Have a great time! :flutter:

That sounds awkward and awful! I’m just hopeful to get a picture but I’m not recording anything. I want her to come back and visit Kansas City, I think she’ll have a great time :wub:

woww what a once in a lifetime type of opportunity especially when she never does stuff like this that's crazy :wubna: make sure to enjoy yourself and don't let other people's expectations of what info you might be able to get out of her influence you at all like you won this experience so don't feel pressured to do anything outside of what you want to do :smile: we'll get info on lasso and stuff in due time congratulations on winning things must be so surreal

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Oh my gosh this is actually insane. I'd be worried about eating in front of Lana too bc I can't eat when I'm too excited lmao I'd probably only order a pepsi or something :oic:

This is such a good contest too btw, thankfully you won and not some weirdo :wubna: congratulations 💝 

5 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

This is such a good contest too btw, thankfully you won and not some weirdo :wubna: congratulations 💝 

This tbh :oic3: It's definitely a good thing that not many people knew and therefore not many people entered so now she can have lunch with a nice, normal fan who won't make us all look bad :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

omg this is so amazing! :trisha: i would be SO incredibly nervous if i had this opportunity, one-on-one lunch with THE lana del rey? i couldn't eat, i could hardly speak... i would just be so nervous and stunned and starstruck... hopefully you manage to keep your cool lol! :wubna:

1 hour ago, colaandvideogames said:

Long story short, I bought my ticket to Jazzoo just for the raffle. I cannot believe I am typing this. But, I won. :rollin:

I screamed lmaoooo this is the best thread on LB

Congratulations!!!!!

And you're beautiful

31 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Me resisting the urge to tell Lana to block dat1guitarguy 

IMG-6418.jpg

jokes jokes, but probably my internal monologue hahaha. Thank you love!!! I cannot wait :flutter:

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This tbh :oic3: It's definitely a good thing that not many people knew and therefore not many people entered so now she can have lunch with a nice, normal fan who won't make us all look bad :agree:

Don’t shun me for this but the reason I didn’t mention this event a few days back is because I was genuinely worried that the millionaire fans from California that see her on a monthly basis would fly out here and lessen my chances. Yes I know that’s selfish of me but like, this will be my first time ever getting to talk to her. They talk to her all the time! :um3:  
I promise to treat her with respect and will paint the fandom in a good light of course ❤️

6 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Me resisting the urge to tell Lana to block dat1guitarguy 

That’d be the first thing I tell her tbh

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

4 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Don’t shun me for this but the reason I didn’t mention this event a few days back is because I was genuinely worried that the millionaire fans from California that see her on a monthly basis would fly out here and lessen my chances. Yes I know that’s selfish of me but like, this will be my first time ever getting to talk to her. They talk to her all the time! :um3:  
I promise to treat her with respect and will paint the fandom in a good light of course ❤️

Not at all! You weren't obligated to tell anyone anything, and I don't blame you in the slightest :agree: I meant it, I'm really happy you won! :heart:

I remember that guy that won coffee w her in Portland wasn't even from Oregon and you were spose to be in order to enter the contest, so it's great that someone from the actual area won (and as I said - a nice, normal fan, at that!)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

This reminds me there was a coffee date with Lana raffle held by a radio station in Portland and the winner during the meet was like recording her and giggling and shit while Lana was telling them to stop recording :rip: They posted the clips online too :deadbanana:

i need to see this please show it to me rachel