M.I.A.

Lana Del Rey is back in the studio.

So...i’m now taking requests to will something else into being.

How about that private Lana concert at my house with paid travel and accommodations for all prominent LanaBoards members? Please, oh Lord, give Monicker the force like Harrison Ford [sic].

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

here's an article about Lana in the studio standing funny

I cannot believe how fixated the media (and the public) is on appearances and superficialities, and how "news" is totally created when there isn't any.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Whatever soundtracks she recorded for are coming in about 5 months, and I have a feeling she would've already recorded the songs intended for that.

Here's to the next album! Although jeez, am I the only one who knows a Trans Am as a car? Title has potential, though. I need open sky shit, yo, like real highway western Ride anthems but done AKA style with her current melancholy voice and let's not forget those stacked acapellas.

Bitch, you're hyping me and not even doing anything :omg:

I hope she sings about Barrie some more. I know she likes nostalgia but that guy deserves a few more songs, they`ve been together like 1 1/2 years. I`d make an exception for a few songs with some details on K though.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I hope she sings about Barrie some more. I know she likes nostalgia but that guy deserves a few more songs, they`ve been together like 1 1/2 years. I`d make an exception for a few songs with some details on K though.

Ride, American, sort of Cola, possibly Body Electric (definitely in the fanfic in my mind), Gods & Monsters, Bel Air (in my controversial opinion :creep:), Burning Desire

Most of the EP, I'd say she definitely will be. Does he drive a trans-am? :crying:

Reworked Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel, too! OMG you guys, inventing fake tracklists. What if she did old acapellas in studio quality, like opening with Motel 6 and ending with Methamphetamines. That's so Americana. LANA :crying2:

What if she did old acapellas in studio quality, like opening with Motel 6 and ending with Methamphetamines. That's so Americana. LANA :crying2:

I would cry omfg i'm actually getting teary thinking about that as a possibility. IMAGINE MOTEL 6 LIVE OH GOD

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Even the dead guy is more interesting than Barry. At least the dead guy is kind of hot in my head. Barry is a little too corpse not much there.  

0MuXfqm.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

I would cry omfg i'm actually getting teary thinking about that as a possibility. IMAGINE MOTEL 6 LIVE OH GOD

:crying3: :crying3: :crying3:

I have such an irrational amount of emotions right now at this simple picture.

Btw, is that Jennifer Lawrence (Chuck  :creep:)?

Yes. Oh my god that reminds me, I think JLaw was at the Ride premiere. Or at least a girl who looked exactly like her. I was waiting for Lana in an alley with some strangers and one of the strangers pointed out the similarity and just outright took a picture of the girl. And with the alley lighting it totes looked like a movie poster for The House at the End of the Street or something.

Okay...

She's already done her film scores, I can remember her saying she's recorded them already and waiting for release in an interview. I possibly think it's demo's for the 4th album. As you know, Paradise took around 10 months to make, and well I can see her recording and stuff all this year. Lets not forget for 3 months she's touring, will she have the time and effort then? So thats time out of her schedule. I can see a possible, like BTD a first quarter release in 2014

I honestly don't understand how anyone could think it's too soon for another album. You guys know damn well how prolific Lana is, so why wouldn't it make total sense for her to already have tons of new songs to record? It's probably not for a new album, though, and for some movie-type project, but I hope to hell it's for a new album. The more music from her, the better. In the 60's, bands and artists would frequently put 2 albums out per year and at least 1 per year. Just saying! 

I wouldn't mind if we only got a release next year because I am still far from enjoying Born to Die, Paradise, Lana Del Ray and Sirens at the point of getting "bored" of them and wanting something new.

:smokes3: :smokes2: