ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

20 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i thot u we're coming for me, i'm just trying to spill the tea of what's coming out :kiss2:

no omg not at all. I am just very aware that, as horrific as this event and the loss of innocent life is, Trump is going to milk it to heaven and back. 

I really do hope he actually considers the slain victims here, who were completely innocent and only trying to attend a rally, and he doesn't make himself into some RFK/JFK/Reagan figure...but I have a feeling we're gonna see Trump billboards like this pop up soon 💀

k32xzaq42xtc1.jpeg

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

27 minutes ago, American Whore said:

not trying to be rude but google is free and you can find out by reading the statement he himself made. 

No worries, i wasn't being serious, it was a response to the source being trump

4 hours ago, Mer said:

this is awful that an innocent bystander has been killed, so I don't think it's staged like I initially did when I first saw it, but this is prob the start of civil war because now Trump's mentally insane supporters are going to say that this was all Biden, and they're gonna come after us next; I live in a very conservative, redneck town where my family is openly democratic/liberal, so I'm honestly scared to go home

edit: ok a mod took out my reply to Mer's quote bc ig it was disrespectful but I found it humorous and unharmful but whatev, ty for approving the post

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

4 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

To be clear, trump is the last person i'd trust to recount what happened to trump lol

He's gonna say he died and saw God in a few weeks fr fr :oprah6:

6 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

this is awful that an innocent bystander has been killed, so I don't think it's staged like I initially did when I first saw it, but this is prob the start of civil war because now Trump's mentally insane supporters are going to say that this was all Biden, and they're gonna come after us next; I live in a very conservative, redneck town where my family is openly democratic/liberal, so I'm honestly scared to go home

edit: ok a mod took out my reply to Mer's quote bc ig it was disrespectful but I found it humorous and unharmful but whatev, ty for approving the post

I was wondering why I was in it 💀

13 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

To be clear, trump is the last person i'd trust to recount what happened to trump lol

that's true but he's also been at the hospital in the last few hours so i'd assume what statement he made was coming from what he was told? idk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

trump now confirmed on truther that he was shot in the ear

Not totally ruling this out, but based on images and forensic suggestions, glass shards still makes more sense than a bullet hitting his ear.

I don’t know for a fact what happened, but I think it’s completely rational to think that even if his injuries were caused by glass, that he would spin it as taking a direct hit by a bullet.

Just because he says something on his social media platform does not make it a confirmed fact. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

48 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

3-D90-CDAD-8-F7-B-4064-AD68-018-C3-A947-

Almost 100% sure this is an edited image - a regular camera would not capture a bullet it would need to have an INSANELYYYY high frame count which doesn't make sense 

18 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Almost 100% sure this is an edited image - a regular camera would not capture a bullet it would need to have an INSANELYYYY high frame count which doesn't make sense 

If that image is accurate, the trajectory looks like it would take it near the bottom of his right ear, except images show blood at the top of the right ear. 

Three possibilities:

1. This bullet missed him and glass shards later resulted in a cut later on. 

2. This is a doctored image

3. Maybe this bullet grazed him and he was still hit by glass shards later on.  

The angle seems oddly low if it were coming from a roof top. Also, sources say the gunman shot off as many as eight rounds before being taken out. It’s possible that numerous bullets flew by Trump and somehow he was only hit by one, and/or by other airborne objects. Maybe the photo caught a bullet that missed him. 

I still think either the gunman had bad aim, or there was gunfire in multiple directions in the chaos at the same time. How you shoot eight rounds with such inaccuracy is strange, unless it was truly some amateur operation. (Which is possible)

Social media is chattering about law enforcement “ignoring” reports that a suspect with a gun was creeping onto a nearby roof. Secret service was probably aware and taking quick action. It’s such a fluid situation, it could take a minute to both relay information and take action. What do you want them to do, scream and cause mass panic/stampede and probably more injury and death? The conspiracy theories will run rampant no matter what. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

21 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

See the post above yours.