That Venice Bitch

Sources Say Biden to Drop Out of 2024 Race, DNC to Hold Open Convention

Source from https://x.com/markhalperin/status/1814049842790006837?s=46&t=PC_JqthBNIYi6ibjaT6EsQ

This source says Biden is expected to drop out as early as this weekend.

It’s pretty unlikely that all of these are to be true, but a few may end up happening after Biden appears to soon announce his departure from the 2024 US Presidential Race. This comes after weeks of pressure from Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, dozens of congressional Democrats, and some White House aides, arguing to Biden that staying in the race will not only lose them the presidency, but many downballot races in the country, just a few of which could dictate which party holds the House and the Senate. Biden has been resistant, but cratering polls, his terrible debate performance, the assassination attempt of Donald Trump, and his recent COVID-19 diagnosis have only burdened him more to drop out.

If the DNC does decide to do an open convention, it would be pretty crazy to see who would throw their hat in the ring. According to this source, Democrats are looking at Democratic governors for a potential VP, as Kamala Harris would probably still be the most favored for the presidency at an open convention. Andy Beshear, Josh Shapiro, Gavin Newsom, or JB Pritzker could all join Kamala in the convention. Biden would have to release his delegates from the primaries earlier this year so that they can vote for someone else. Instead of endorsing anyone, they may just let the delegates decide who becomes VP.

Can I just say how eerily similar this feels like the 1968 Democratic National Convention? Incumbent president not standing at their own convention, held in Chicago, a Kennedy running, rising tensions after the (actual) assassination of a presidential candidate…

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

i think we all knew this was coming in some form or another

even if he won the race (he wouldn’t) there’s no way he could finish his second term

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

He either needs to drop out or *redacted* :heart: Him and Trump both have no business running

imageproxy.jpg

He is literally the walking dead at this point with the stuttering and forgetting and fumbling. Sadly, i don't think anyone is going to be able to knock the wind out of the Trump wagon for President. Not that the dems shouldn't try, but i feel bad for anyone taking over from Biden because the psychotic brigade for Trump are everywhere it seems and they are only duplicating.

They’ve been saying this since the debate but I hope it’s true.. especially since there’s been a lot of other democrat politicians telling him to drop out. Trump is for sure going to win if he stays

18 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Who would replace biden hypothetically speaking if he dropped out?

Probably Kamala. Not the biggest fan of her but I’ll take her over trump and Biden at this point

492482-1.png

♡︎

Teletrader is reporting Biden to make a major announcement after RNC ends tonight

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Big if true - but should've happened back in March/April. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I’m hopeful he drops out and im ready to vote for pretty much anyone who’s decided to be the candidate but the writing was on the wall months ago and he should’ve dropped out for a full primary to play out and let the people decide the candidate.

theres nothing we can do about it now though we’re just existing in the context of all in which we live and came before us

The time has come. It likely came a long time ago, but later’s better than never.

He’s isolating with Covid right now. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out early next week to make the announcement after it passes. I could see him saying that he had time to reflect during his illness and that combined with the rhetoric of the RNC and some of his close allies confronting him, that he has to do anything it takes to ensure Trump isn’t elected president again. And that the only way to do that is to not seek re-election. 

We’ve got to stop putting old people in power, especially old, white men. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe this will be the catalyst that makes that more of a thing for 2028 and beyond. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

The time has come. It likely came a long time ago, but later’s better than never.

He’s isolating with Covid right now. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes out early next week to make the announcement after it passes. I could see him saying that he had time to reflect during his illness and that combined with the rhetoric of the RNC and some of his close allies confronting him, that he has to do anything it takes to ensure Trump isn’t elected president again. And that the only way to do that is to not seek re-election. 

We’ve got to stop putting old people in power, especially old, white men. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe this will be the catalyst that makes that more of a thing for 2028 and beyond. 

Keep watching the news tonight - we might see it happen between tonight or tomorrow.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Keep watching the news tonight - we might see it happen between tonight or tomorrow.

It’s unlikely to happen so soon, especially with him being ill, but it would have been a brilliant move to announce it during Trump’s RNC speech. Steal the headlines and attention from him. 

Something like this will probably take a few days for his team to carefully curate. I also don’t think he’s “up” for making a dramatic announcement like that right now. He sounded terrible yesterday, even for his own standards. I may be proven wrong, we’ll see. The sooner the better. Don’t drag this out too much longer. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879