That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/JD Vance

can someone let me know what was said about reproductive rights & LGBTQ+ rights, if anything was said about the latter. 

(I tuned out after Vance said carbon emissions affecting the climate was "weird science" we shouldn't listen to)

15 minutes ago, clementines said:

can someone let me know what was said about reproductive rights & LGBTQ+ rights, if anything was said about the latter. 

(I tuned out after Vance said carbon emissions affecting the climate was "weird science" we shouldn't listen to)

they didn't discuss anything regarding LGBT rights, but vance reiterated that we should leave abortion to the states, and IIRC, said that leaving it to the states was a "beautiful thing" :wtf3:

𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎

i stopped watching after like an hour/hour and a half. that was kinda boring this time, i already know who im voting for but it felt weird watching and seeing a mostly calm debate. it got heated a few times but was mostly respectful, which was refreshing to see. i still think walz should've been stronger on certain topics but i think overall he did a good job

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, clementines said:

JD sported some fire eyeliner, but that was about it 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

10 hours ago, American Whore said:

I stopped watching after about an hour/hour and a half. It was a little boring this time, I already know who I'm voting for but it was weird to watch and see a generally calm debate. It got heated a few times but it was mostly respectful which was refreshing to see. I still think Walz should have been stronger on some topics but I think overall he did a good job

Insults  in politics lead nowhere

A debate on the substance of ideas is a sign of maturity

but given the few   comments, no one is interested

let's not ask ourselves why trump is so popular

Just dropped off my mail-in ballot! American peeps, if you're not registered to vote or need help with any part of the voting process, hmu cause that's kinda my whole thing. :bop: 

Even if you're disaffected by the presidential race, lower-level and local elections are just as important. Your local library millage needs renewal!!!!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Just dropped off my mail-in ballot! American peeps, if you're not registered to vote or need help with any part of the voting process, hmu cause that's kinda my whole thing. :bop: 

Even if you're disaffected by the presidential race, lower-level and local elections are just as important. Your local library millage needs renewal!!!!

Thank you for reminding me. I’m going out of town for a concert on Election Day and I need to get an absentee or mail in ballot 💜

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Cali ballots sent out ✌️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

https://www.denverpost.com/2024/10/13/las-vegas-man-found-with-loaded-firearm-high-capacity-magazine-near-trump-rally-in-coachella-valley/amp/
Yet another man attempting to assassinate trump at a rally :brigitte: he was stopped at a checkpoint and found with guns so nothing actually happened. 

492482-1.png

♡︎

Tim Walz, according to a lot of people, is a pedophile. I don't know whether to believe this or not, since the only people saying it are right-wing Trump simps.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Tim Walz, according to a lot of people, is a pedophile. I don't know whether to believe this or not, since the only people saying it are right-wing Trump simps.

You answered your own question here

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

You answered your own question here

I wanna hope they aren't so far gone as to lie about something like that.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

the only people saying it are right-wing Trump simps

:uh:

Just now, baddisease said:

girl they said january 6th was done by democrats disguised as trump supporters

and also trump just said this recently: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-barack-obama-vote-him-over-kamala-harris-presidential-election-1967650

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

:uh:

girl they said january 6th was done by democrats disguised as trump supporters

and also trump just said this recently: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-says-barack-obama-vote-him-over-kamala-harris-presidential-election-1967650

there is a very special spot in hell for people who falsely accuse people of being pedophiles/rapists. if they are lying, i hope they enjoy their spot in hell.

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, baddisease said:

It’s just projection. So many times, extreme people on the right have screamed about pedophiles/sexual abuse, flinging accusations to people they don’t like politically, only for it to come out that they themselves were the creeps. 

GZ5Jh-kWwAELPKj?format=png&name=900x900

Politics in america is wild, I feel like in Europe this wouldn't be legal to make things for one gender or skin colour or are they just wording it like that, like "for Black Americans" but really just means for anybody but its them they want to see this. As I guess it does say "Black Entrepreneurs and others". I guess it doesn't really exclude other people more like advertising these to a specific group. Still crazy though.

36 minutes ago, Barry said:

GZ5Jh-kWwAELPKj?format=png&name=900x900

Politics in america is wild, I feel like in Europe this wouldn't be legal to make things for one gender or skin colour or are they just wording it like that, like "for Black Americans" but really just means for anybody but its them they want to see this. As I guess it does say "Black Entrepreneurs and others". I guess it doesn't really exclude other people more like advertising these to a specific group. Still crazy though.

What makes this bad, to you?

The reason for this agenda is that people of color (especially black people) have much less opportunities to open businessses and do other financial things bc of either a lack of funding or bigotry and bias within big business. Also re: marijuana, despite the fact that marijuana is legal in many areas, people of color are disproportionately punished for possession and use of it and when it became legal, the ability of black people to enter the marijuana industry is STILL limited. It's about attempting to create equity.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

What makes this bad, to you?

The reason for this agenda is that people of color (especially black people) have much less opportunities to open businessses and do other financial things bc of either a lack of funding or bigotry and bias within big business. Also re: marijuana, despite the fact that marijuana is legal in many areas, people of color are disproportionately punished for possession and use of it and when it became legal, the ability of black people to enter the marijuana industry is STILL limited. It's about attempting to create equity.

Just bad the way it's all presented based on race, it looks racist and biased really how it mentions black men and people in everything as if it's only being done for them when really it's nothing to do with them.

I know it's all propaganda for votes etc but they shouldn't be allowed to present things that way.