Spoiler

But she ain’t giving Lasso :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

cute but not groundbreaking or anything

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

oh maybe that's the reason why she was late?

but nevermind because SHE LOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, LOOK AT HER SHE'S STUNNING!!! THAT GORGEOUS DRESS, MAKE-UP AND HAIR!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE CHANEL FACE!!!!!!!!!

2.gif

15 minutes ago, Embach said:

oh maybe that's the reason why she was late?

but nevermind because SHE LOOKS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, LOOK AT HER SHE'S STUNNING!!! THAT GORGEOUS DRESS, MAKE-UP AND HAIR!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE CHANEL FACE!!!!!!!!!

For anyone who doesn't have a subscription to Vogue, here's the text: 

Spoiler
Last night, Lana Del Rey served as the opening-night headline act at the Rock en Seine music festival in Paris. The singer hit the stage and performed her hits such as “Doin’ Time,” “Summertime Sadness,” and “Ride,” marking her second time playing the French festival, having first graced its stage back in 2014. “To play anywhere in Paris is more than a childhood dream,” Del Rey tells Vogue of the new setlist. “There is a fantastical element to playing in a park outside of Paris. I played over 10 years ago, and it’s always nice to have a full circle moment like this.”
Performing in the the City of Light holds a special place in the star’s heart—mainly, for the fans there. “Paris is one of the first large cities we played and realized how passionate the people were,” says Del Rey, who is also a big admirer of the city’s unique architecture. “There are so many dreams that people have tied up to the idea of Paris, including myself—it’s so old compared to America, so everything is visually stunning. The culture is warm, the shopping is incredible, and the parks are dreamy.”
Image may contain Lana Del Rey Face Head Person Photography Portrait Couch Furniture Adult Body Part and Finger
Photo: Virgile Guinard

Of course, this being a Paris show, Del Rey had to bring a chic French look to the event. For that, she looked to Chanel, wearing a black and navy, iridescent-glittered etamine dress from its spring 2023 collection. “This dress to me is the simplest embodiment of a little black Chanel dress,” says Del Rey. “It had to be tweed. And an A-line is always flattering. I love a classic little black Chanel dress with black boots and a black bow.”
Speaking of accessories, the star finished off the look with Chanel’s Première Sound watch-necklace hybrid. It featured a steel necklace chain, which was woven with 18-karat yellow gold, black leather, and matte black audio cable; The timepiece also featured a steel case coated with 18-karat yellow gold, as well as a black lacquered dial. (Del Rey has exceptional taste in watches: See her Jacob & Co. Fleurs de Jarin watch.) For a special touch, Del Rey even had custom Chanel in-ear monitors—a flex.
Image may contain Sarah Rafferty Lighting Performer Person Solo Performance Adult Concert and Crowd
The performance comes as hype and anticipation around Del Rey’s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, it’s set to be titled Lasso and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: “All my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless it’s an album like Honeymoon which has a jazz flair, so I don’t think it will be a heavy departure,” she says. “If anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic production—which again, so many of my songs already are.”
We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!”

Below, see more photos from Del Rey’s Rock en Seine performance.

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

14 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

More photos:

Hide contents

IMG-3156.jpg

IMG-3159.jpg

IMG-3160.jpg

Gorgeous gorgeous photos

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

4 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

For anyone who doesn't have a subscription to Vogue, here's the text: 

Hide contents
https://archive.is/TamWm#selection-1035.0-1042.0

Last night, Lana Del Rey served as the opening-night headline act at the Rock en Seine music festival in Paris. The singer hit the stage and performed her hits such as “Doin’ Time,” “Summertime Sadness,” and “Ride,” marking her second time playing the French festival, having first graced its stage back in 2014. “To play anywhere in Paris is more than a childhood dream,” Del Rey tells Vogue of the new setlist. “There is a fantastical element to playing in a park outside of Paris. I played over 10 years ago, and it’s always nice to have a full circle moment like this.”
Performing in the the City of Light holds a special place in the star’s heart—mainly, for the fans there. “Paris is one of the first large cities we played and realized how passionate the people were,” says Del Rey, who is also a big admirer of the city’s unique architecture. “There are so many dreams that people have tied up to the idea of Paris, including myself—it’s so old compared to America, so everything is visually stunning. The culture is warm, the shopping is incredible, and the parks are dreamy.”
Image may contain Lana Del Rey Face Head Person Photography Portrait Couch Furniture Adult Body Part and Finger

Of course, this being a Paris show, Del Rey had to bring a chic French look to the event. For that, she looked to Chanel, wearing a black and navy, iridescent-glittered etamine dress from its spring 2023 collection. “This dress to me is the simplest embodiment of a little black Chanel dress,” says Del Rey. “It had to be tweed. And an A-line is always flattering. I love a classic little black Chanel dress with black boots and a black bow.”
Speaking of accessories, the star finished off the look with Chanel’s Première Sound watch-necklace hybrid. It featured a steel necklace chain, which was woven with 18-karat yellow gold, black leather, and matte black audio cable; The timepiece also featured a steel case coated with 18-karat yellow gold, as well as a black lacquered dial. (Del Rey has exceptional taste in watches: See her Jacob & Co. Fleurs de Jarin watch.) For a special touch, Del Rey even had custom Chanel in-ear monitors—a flex.
Image may contain Sarah Rafferty Lighting Performer Person Solo Performance Adult Concert and Crowd
The performance comes as hype and anticipation around Del Rey’s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, it’s set to be titled Lasso and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: “All my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless it’s an album like Honeymoon which has a jazz flair, so I don’t think it will be a heavy departure,” she says. “If anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic production—which again, so many of my songs already are.”
We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!”

Below, see more photos from Del Rey’s Rock en Seine performance.

thank you, queen! :flutter:

2.gif