Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

3 minutes ago, Rock Candy said:

I've lost count of how many new QFTC this topic has provoked....

When the QFTC prophesy finally unfolded, so right after Lana got married :smokes5:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

1 minute ago, 79lipstick said:

TBFH of all things said today this seems like the weirdest concern

Right, im not concerned just being realistic- everyone else in the thread jumping to the usual Lana is going to have kids that comes up every month (no hate by the way to anyone saying that) while Jeremy most likely doesn’t want kids / can’t 

And anyway it’s up to them if they want kids or not - im not jumping to conclusions on their personal lives they can do what they want - all I said is that he probably doesn’t want kids:flutter:

9 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

That twt girl was fake, and I don’t have any info about his real kids

Update about his kids, I just came across this tweet

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I'm still so curious and confused if Ben or Ed or Pammy or Blake / Byron / Alex were there or even Nikki Lane or Father John Misty and his wife Emma...? 

Maybe if it was a "shotgun" wedding and done quickly they didn't have enough notice to get to the wedding? I wanna see HQ photos so bad 

Well there were people in the party tent. Maybe Jen & her family, Annie, Tatiana and Candace were there.

2.gif

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Update about his kids, I just came across this tweet

When I opened this tweet, I did not expect to see a photo like this but I'm not surprised at all :keyboard:

2.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

When I opened this tweet, I did not expect to see a photo like this but I'm not surprised at all :keyboard:

Can somebody send a sc it isn't letting me see

GILMORE GIRLS: LANA: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: MITSKI: ETHEL CAIN: FAYE WEBSTER: MAYA HAWKE: BRITNANY BROSKI: 

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

I feel like we shouldn’t talk about the kids because one of them is MAGA 

it will start the whole trump supporter accusations for the 8th time this month 

1 hour ago, dexter said:

Everyone talking if Lana wants a child - what about Jeremy ? (Most 56 Year olds don’t want another child especially if their kids are already adults) 

He’s going to retire in the next decade and i doubt he will want to look after a child. He will be 74+ when the child becomes 18.

Honestly I don’t know why we all jump to think Lana wants kids / retire - but it comes up every few months 

There was a documentary on TV where I live a couple of months ago about an elderly couple desperately trying to adopt a child. They said braindead comments like someone else can take care of the child when they might have to be taken to an elderly care home in 10 years, speaking as if a child is a pet you can give away and won’t get psychological damages by getting abandoned/given away to strangers. People were cheering for them too.

I’m not saying Jeremy thinks like that couple, but it frightens me that there are people who don’t consider their age when getting children, just that they “want one so bad”. Children aren’t toys.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have been a bit out of the loop so this all caught me by surprise. One thing I am happy about is this wasn't one of those monster celebrity weddings. You know where they think they are the King and Queen of England or something.

this discussion is so weird to me......we should not be weighing in on strangers hypothetical children and their motivations for such......

Just now, FredRed said:

I have been a bit out of the loop so this all caught me by surprise. One thing I am happy about is this wasn't one of those monster celebrity weddings. You know where they think they are the King and Queen of England or something.

New trend of wedding......... Taylor booking a Swamp Venue as we speak

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I wonder if she’ll leave California for good. That would be major (derogatory). Or perhaps Jeremy will soon learn to become a Venice bitch. Honestly, this should be a reality show :thumb3: 

Hoping Lana buys the house next to mine, Like she was here a lot of last year…

EDIT:

And like I’ve got guns, So she’ll be safe.

IMG-3521.jpg