Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 hour ago, 111 said:

looking like a swamp queen with her $400 thrift shop wedding dress miss people's princess will divorce the alligator swamp shrek in 9 months and move out with Clementine to write another magnum opus motherhood alboom, her ray of light is coming 

TVrCRZr.gif

Okay but what about Ethel

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

24 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

the lyrical shade would be lethal

something loke

My father genes are too strong

To allow for scarification my baby

Sitting in the circles with brother and sister 

They call it as a higher power

They call it a miracle

You better take away your gun motherfucker:splode:

Just now, jaesana said:

I genuinely hope there’s no divorce. Truly. That seems like hell

As I've said before, I don't wish them any ill will but I can't see this working out, all things considered

The entire relationship seems messy and rushed

There wouldn't be many marriages out there that work out after only four months of dating and that's without throwing fame and the ex-wife's crystals into the mix

She doesn't have a great track record with men; it's really surprising to me that she wouldn't take her time with the man she thinks she wants to MARRY 

And I hope there's nothing sinister on his end because the financial imbalance is huge

Idk. We'll see ... 

13 minutes ago, jaesana said:

I genuinely hope there’s no divorce. Truly. That seems like hell

the album we’d get tho. We’ve yet to get a true Lana breakup album :runs:  (no one quote me, I’m mostly kidding and wish them well). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

As I've said before, I don't wish them any ill will but I can't see this working out, all things considered

The entire relationship seems messy and rushed

There wouldn't be many marriages out there that work out after only four months of dating and that's without throwing fame and the ex-wife's crystals into the mix

She doesn't have a great track record with men; it's really surprising to me that she wouldn't take her time with the man she thinks she wants to MARRY 

And I hope there's nothing sinister on his end because the financial imbalance is huge

Idk. We'll see ... 

without speaking too much out of turn and without commenting too much on a personal life i know nothing about, i see a sort of sense of urgency with lana. she may feel that she wants to settle down, marry, have children, etc, as quickly as possible to beat societys (slightly misogynistic) 'biological clock', and thinks that jeremy is the answer to that. whilst we don’t know the ins and outs of how long they have been seeing eachother, it really does seem like an ill thought out marriage in my eyes. then again, i am happy lana is happy, and wish them the best. the suitability of the man, however, is another issue, and i share the sentiments of many other users on here

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, Kommando said:

So who do we think is the top

lana is the alligator trainer dominatrix, he role plays as an alligator 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

all of my beaded alligators have congregated and are ready to share their thoughts

RJJJcD4.jpeg

the orange and red alligator is very disappointed that she has decided to marry him, stating that he finds his support for donald trump and his facebook posts and tiktok likes to be abhorrent, he is very afraid that she will also start to support trump, and will perform one of her songs at his inauguration should he win the election... god bless america - and all of the beautiful alligators in it

the red and white alligator believes that everyone is being very overdramatic, oversensitive, and overly-involved, stating that everyone needs to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the music, he was completely overjoyed when he found out that his favorite musician finally found love and got married, and has been playing cinnamon girl, video games, bel air, yayo, yosemite, and sweet on repeat ever since it was revealed that they got married

the orange and blue alligator wants to know ALL the tea, he wants the HQ wedding photos, he wants to know who attended, the recipe for the wedding cake, and if any of the dailymail rumors have any truth to them, going out of his way to let me know that he completely understands and sympathizes with her not wanting to keep the old crystals and their energy around

the blue and green alligator is only interested in all about ethel and refuses to comment on the wedding

remember, i'll always love you, bye

2 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

all of my beaded alligators have congregated and are ready to share their thoughts

RJJJcD4.jpeg

the orange and red alligator is very disappointed that she has decided to marry him, stating that he finds his support for donald trump and his facebook posts and tiktok likes to be abhorrent

the red and white alligator believes that everyone is being very overdramatic, oversensitive, and overly-involved, stating that everyone needs to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the music, he was overjoyed and filled with emotion when he found out his favorite musician finally got married, and has been playing cinnamon girl, video games, bel air, yayo, yosemite, and sweet on repeat ever since it was revealed they got married

the orange and blue alligator wants to know ALL the tea, he wants the HQ wedding photos, he wants to know who attended, the recipe for the wedding cake, and if any of the dailymail rumors have any truth to them, going out of his way to let me know that he completely understands and sympathizes with her not wanting to keep the old crystals around

the blue and green alligator is only interested in all about ethel and refuses to comment on the wedding

How fun! (I’m) I’m (on)  the red and (mod) white (queue) alligator! (free me) :wub:

12 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

RJJJcD4.jpeg

the orange and red alligator is very disappointed that she has decided to marry him, stating that he finds his support for donald trump and his facebook posts and tiktok likes to be abhorrent, he is very afraid that she will also start to support trump, and will perform one of her songs at his inauguration should he win the election... god bless america - and all of the beautiful alligators in it

the red and white alligator believes that everyone is being very overdramatic, oversensitive, and overly-involved, stating that everyone needs to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the music, he was completely overjoyed when he found out that his favorite musician finally found love and got married, and has been playing cinnamon girl, video games, bel air, yayo, yosemite, and sweet on repeat ever since it was revealed that they got married

the orange and blue alligator wants to know ALL the tea, he wants the HQ wedding photos, he wants to know who attended, the recipe for the wedding cake, and if any of the dailymail rumors have any truth to them, going out of his way to let me know that he completely understands and sympathizes with her not wanting to keep the old crystals and their energy around

red and white is ME ME ME ME ME 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

39 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

RJJJcD4.jpeg

I feel myself turning into the blue and green alligator I fear 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

42 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

RJJJcD4.jpeg

I fear I'm the red and white and also the orange and blue, I'm nosyyy I need to know

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

without speaking too much out of turn and without commenting too much on a personal life i know nothing about, i see a sort of sense of urgency with lana. she may feel that she wants to settle down, marry, have children, etc, as quickly as possible to beat societys (slightly misogynistic) 'biological clock', and thinks that jeremy is the answer to that. whilst we don’t know the ins and outs of how long they have been seeing eachother, it really does seem like an ill thought out marriage in my eyes. then again, i am happy lana is happy, and wish them the best. the suitability of the man, however, is another issue, and i share the sentiments of many other users on here

Agreed - I am skeptical in a general sense but I don't have all of the facts relating to the timeline or their interactions, so there are limitations with regard to my (or anyone else's) opinion on the actual dynamics of the relationship

1 hour ago, Dark Angel said:

RJJJcD4.jpeg

Okay but the orange and red alligator is the largest and would clearly win any kind of fight :oic3:

RJJJcD4.jpeg

Pin this post and lock the thread again :true:

o4qjp4j.png

RJJJcD4.jpeg

I think that when mess occurs on Lanaboards, we should only consult the Dark Angel Alligator Council and do nothing else

imageproxy.jpg