Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

DONT LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD IS A MASTERPIECE 

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HATE

I know! it's not THAT bad. Obviously it's not her best song on Honeymoon but it's a lovely closing track

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

DLMBM and Guns and Roses are AWESOME. Don’t get the hate, especially for GAR!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

yeah um guns and roses is one of her best songs

the instrumentation is reminiscent of cat power’s jukebox record - loose, soulful, and retro

the vocal layering is heavenly, the bridge is orgasmic

it’s just so fucking solid, a real burning jam

24 is one of her top 5 best songs ever. It's the greatest "fuck you" to every guy who screwed her over.

IMO one of the weakest on hm.

It’s a little hard to get through sometimes with her dragginnnggggg “ it’s oooooonnnnlllllyyyyyyy tweeeeenttyyyyyfoooooouuuuurrrr hoooooourrrrrssss”

But not a bad a song.

24 is one of her top 5 best songs ever. It's the greatest "fuck you" to every guy who screwed her over.

IMO one of the weakest on hm.

It’s a little hard to get through sometimes with her dragginnnggggg “ it’s oooooonnnnlllllyyyyyyy tweeeeenttyyyyyfoooooouuuuurrrr hoooooourrrrrssss”

But not a bad a song.

24 Hours and songs like it are the reason why Honeymoon is Lana's worst album.

In my feefies feelings does the call out thing much better and at least it's fun. 

I pretend it does not exist (though Freak is ok and Religion has great lyrics).

i am nothing and should be everything

IqEgdBZ.gif

Really curious what do you consider Lana's worst. Probably L4L? Am I right?

TBH I wish I could enjoy Honeymoon, but it's such an uninspired snoozefest. A sonical wasteland for my ears.  

i am nothing and should be everything

24 Hours and songs like it are the reason why Honeymoon is Lana's worst album.

In my feefies feelings does the call out thing much better and at least it's fun.

I pretend it does not exist (though Freak is ok and Religion has great lyrics).

I like the album overall but there’s just a lot of monotony...same slow place and bare production through 3/4 out of the album. Freak really could’ve been THAT song if it was produced more effectively. I do think the point of the album was basic production but it left much to desired...there’s no repeat value. I know a song is good when as soon as it’s over I wanna hear it again. With almost all of Honeymoon I didn’t feel this way. Even in LFL, which I rank lower than HM, there’s plenty of songs I’ve put on repeat the past 10 months.

Nevertheless it’s still a beautiful album but it just didn’t have the *IT* factor BTD or UV had.

Really curious what do you consider Lana's worst. Probably L4L? Am I right?

TBH I wish I could enjoy Honeymoon, but it's such an uninspired snoozefest. A sonical wasteland for my ears.  

No, srsly, LFL is one of my faves. I just think HM is great too, i don't really have a least favorite, but I feel ya

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif