Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Honeymoon bores the shit out of me. There's no movement to the song, except for the bridge. The lyrics aren't even that great, in my opinion. Maybe it's better while high, but that's about the only way that I could see myself liking it. Which is unfortunate, because I want to like it.

I don't necessarily want a soundtrack song on Honeymoon (i.e. LIB).... I think it would make the album kind of commercial and not all personal, you know?

It's not a soundtrack song though, it just appeard in ONE trailer and not on the soundtrack or during the movie.

Many songs are used like this, even this usually happens after they are released.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ultraviolence is my favorite, I think BTD is a bit overrated and has to much production. A lot of people don't like the raw sound of UV, but I think that's what makes it her best album. (not including lg aka ldr because that album is gold)

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

OK, maybe not technically a Lana opinion, but now that the "Prisoner" collab has been confirmed I've got to get this off my chest:

The Weeknd's current haircut is stupid.

There. I said it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

OK, maybe not technically a Lana opinion, but now that the "Prisoner" collab has been confirmed I've got to get this off my chest:

There. I said it.

MTE. What kind of mess is that?

There. I said it.

The Weeknd's voice is terrible and his music is mostly bland basic stuff.

There. I said it. Again.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The Weeknd's music was much better back in the xxooxxo days, he seems to be developing into a sellout R'n'B/Pop artist now (Touring with Taylor Swift, wyd abel)

I still love him and his music though.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Honeymoon bores the shit out of me. There's no movement to the song, except for the bridge. The lyrics aren't even that great, in my opinion. Maybe it's better while high, but that's about the only way that I could see myself liking it. Which is unfortunate, because I want to like it.

Agree fully. But have to mention tho, her voice sounds beautiful thruout.. just couldn't gte myself to like the song..

very excited for high at the beach tho.. could be alot different than HM was.. :)

There. I said it.

I honestly don't even like them whoops  :oopna:

tumblr_o1safdMl1g1uc67yuo1_540.jpg

I don't really like Ultra that much. I loved it at first, but it got old pretty quick (I still listen to BrB, FK, and Flipside)

"Without You" is Lana's best song (and "Lucky Ones" is so fucking underrated)

lLUmyu8.gif