Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Most of the time I pretend that BTD & P don't exist

And just when I thought I wasn't going to have to call the police today. smh

TjmiIK4.png

Most of the time I pretend that BTD & P don't exist

let me clarify (lol)  :defeated: i love these songs but the demos for BTD are 1000x better and I dislike the sound of Emile Haynie's production

1. I think Honeymoon is my fave Lana album (except AKA I suppose but I'm not counting that)

2. I don't think Lana had much control over BTD imo ...well not in comparison to her following releases.

1. I think Honeymoon is my fave Lana album (except AKA I suppose but I'm not counting that)

2. I don't think Lana had much control over BTD imo ...well not in comparison to her following releases.

This is exactly how I feel.

I like BTD/P the least of her albums because it just doesn't feel like she loved it as much as UV and HM

i really wish BTD sounded more like You can be the boss, Us against the world, Kinda outta luck and the OTTR mix 

Is there really THAT much of a difference between OTTR final and mix 9?

And I realllllllly wish YCBTB made the album, it's one of my faves tbh. She was performing that before and after the album came out, idg why it was never released.

Btw what's the highest quality we have of that song? I only have 192kbps. Can someone help a sister out  :flutter:

TjmiIK4.png

Is there really THAT much of a difference between OTTR final and mix 9?

And I realllllllly wish YCBTB made the album, it's one of my faves tbh. She was performing that before and after the album came out, idg why it was never released.

Btw what's the highest quality we have of that song? I only have 192kbps. Can someone help a sister out  :flutter:

Not so different but it's less edited, i guess. It suits more the vibe of YCBTB and UATW in my opinion