Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I love Swan Song.. D:' the chorus and the "dive deep in dark blue, my sweet.. rushing up from the water where the ice meets you've been gone so long you missed everything" part pierces my soul.. I dunno why it's so underrated. Just a sweet love song to drop everything and run away with the one you love most.

I love "Honeymoon" as a whole record but I never listen to songs from it separately except of "Freak","Art Deco", "Terrence Loves You" and "Religion"/"The Blackest Day" (but not very often). The whole record is amazing but I feel like almost every song is a filler :/

nsaalk.jpg

How dare you include Body Electric though, that's one of her best :icant:

Right? It's such an amazing song! The lyrics, production, vocals, the live performances (  :delish: ) are so fuckin' good!! :flutter:  But now I'm really curious: why the fuck people don't like Body Electric??? Like, it's on my top 3 favorite Lana songs along with Cruel World and Blue Jeans, for fuckin' sake! Honestly...  :pls:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Swan Song is probably my least favourite song she's officially released. It just never stuck with me.

How dare you include Body Electric though, that's one of her best :icant:

If we only had the studio version of BE I have to admit I'd not really care for it. Both live versions are soooo great and I guess that's what makes me appreciate the studio version aswell. But the track alone is a bit boring considering the production

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

In my opinion, Lana's worst officially released songs are This Is What Makes Us Girls, Carmen, Lucky Ones, Diet Mountain Dew, Body Electric (album version) and Swan Song -- that one is simply horrible, I always skip it.

I literally love every single one of these songs.  :defeated:

Talking about Lana's worst officially released songs: Bel Air, Once Upon A Dream, Guns And Roses, Is This Happiness, Honeymoon, Burnt Norton and Salvatore. And the  :burn:  Summertime Sadness remix. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I literally love every single one of these songs.  :defeated:

Talking about Lana's worst officially released songs: Bel Air, Once Upon A Dream, Guns And Roses, Is This Happiness, Honeymoon, Burnt Norton and Salvatore. And the  :burn:  Summertime Sadness remix. 

how dare you come after : once up on a dream .... :OG:

honestly - meet me in the pale moonlight is one of lana's greatest "pop" songs.

how dare you come after : once up on a dream .... :OG:

i remember the day Lana released this and shared the song for free... i was home alone and listening to the same song whole night lol :toofunny:

nsaalk.jpg

i remember the day Lana released this and shared the song for free... i was home alone and listening to the same song whole night lol :toofunny:

i'm upset she didn't do a music video for this. so Y&B gets one but not this treasure!? ... i would have died to see her as a maleficent - horns and all walking around the fairy forest.

IKR! Soft rock legend.

---

In my opinion, Lana's worst officially released songs are This Is What Makes Us Girls, Carmen, Lucky Ones, Diet Mountain Dew, Body Electric (album version) and Swan Song -- that one is simply horrible, I always skip it.

Apart from Swan Song (which I love), I agree. Chuck Radio in there too, I find it overly-repetititous.

Apart from Swan Song (which I love), I agree. Chuck Radio in there too, I find it overly-repetititous.

Ugh yeah, I really dislike that one too