Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Salvatore is BEAUTIFUL I'm tired of the hate! 

It is seriously one of the most gorgeous displays of her voice.

Why do y'all hate Lana songs with beautiful vocals & melodies?

Lucky Ones remains the best song on BTD by the way.

Dark Paradise is cheesy, forced trash. 

:candy:  :candy:  :candy:

14417469274.gif

Shades of Cool is a genius song, I don't understand the hate it gets on here sometimes. That bridge is literally the perfect amalgamation of an angelic heaven and a fiery hell and the lyrics are so vulnerable and her voice sounds so perfect and same with all those guitars  :flutter:  omg

yall hating on SoC just mad because your baby calls for me, and not for you :smokes3:

but seriously, who's mans is this. shades of cool is beyond belief beautiful

PWYC is brilliant but absolutely skippable. would've been better as an unreleased track

still don't get the hate for HM. the videos were admittedly lackluster but i think the tracks sound exactly like what lana was going for and it's a perfect rainy day/bathtime album. but guess you can't save everyone :bye2:

Honeymoon itself is the perfect music to relax to.

Terrence Loves You is absolutely amazing. It's genius. 10/10.

The fact that people insult this song they shouldn't call themselves lana nor bowie fans. This was the best thing off that album.

yall hating on SoC just mad because your baby calls for me, and not for you :smokes3:

PWYC is brilliant but absolutely skippable. would've been better as an unreleased track

still don't get the hate for HM. the videos were admittedly lackluster but i think the tracks sound exactly like what lana was going for and it's a perfect rainy day/bathtime album. but guess you can't save everyone :bye2:

i agree so much with this 

I like about a majority of the songs on Honeymoon individually, but listened to as a cohesive project...the entire album feels monotonous (except for High By The Beach, which just feels out of place)

giphy.gif

I really hope A$AP Rocky eventually revisits and completes Ridin' (My Bitch). It's such a good song that it deserves to be finished and put on one of his albums.

giphy.gif