Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i hate the poster/single art for love. i think that the photoshopping is cringeworthy. if the picture of her with the microphone was in the middle rather than the massive picture of her with her eyes closed i think it would be better

... :pft:

I agree - looks ridiculous 

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I find that Sirens, Young Like Me, and From The End are probably the worst things Lana has ever done and I still can't actually listen to them all the way through.

I think that Love is good for what it is, but I was hoping for a more upbeat sound in the vein of Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight, or even Boarding School.

giphy.gif

I find that Sirens, Young Like Me, and From The End are probably the worst things Lana has ever done and I still can't actually listen to them all the way through.

I think that Love is good for what it is, but I was hoping for a more upbeat sound in the vein of Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight, or even Boarding School.

Yet your username...

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Yet your username...

I like Bad Disease.

That and How Do You Know Me So Well are the only songs from it that I can listen to and enjoy.

giphy.gif

In "Love" it kinda annoys me how in the bridge she sings "crazy, crazy, crazy" like "craaze, craaze, craazyyy". Its like she doesnt finish the first two crazy's and i know thats nothing to get pissed about but i just feel a little ocd with things like that :')

In "Love" it kinda annoys me how in the bridge she sings "crazy, crazy, crazy" like "craaze, craaze, craazyyy". Its like she doesnt finish the first two crazy's and i know thats nothing to get pissed about but i just feel a little ocd with things like that :')

you mean pre-chorus? Cuz the bridge is the part where she sings "don't worry baby".

YES oops, why do i always say bridge for pre-chorus.

No, I think you're correct. The don't worry baby bit is called the Middle 8? Or is that another word for bridge? Am I getting confused too? :P

Love is a setting sun // Is a smoking gun // Is a four letter word // I hope it hurts 

As much as I love Love and think it's a 10/10 song, it's probably my least favorite lead single so far. It sounds more like a brilliant film soundtrack rather than an album track in my opinion. I think my ordering goes like this:

West Coast > Video Games > Ride > High By The Beach > Love

All amazing songs in their own ways and fantastic lead singles, but nothing will probably ever beat her magnum opus West Coast!  :flutter:

As much as I love Love and think it's a 10/10 song, it's probably my least favorite lead single so far. It sounds more like a brilliant film soundtrack rather than an album track in my opinion. I think my ordering goes like this:

West Coast > Video Games > Ride > High By The Beach > Love

All amazing songs in their own ways and fantastic lead singles, but nothing will probably ever beat her magnum opus West Coast!  :flutter:

i remember my reaction when i heard west coast fot the first time

:cumming:  :cumming2:  :bodyisready:

it definitely has 'something' that makes it her best lead single ever  

Love > West Coast > Ride > Video Games = High By The Beach

is the only correct answer

Video Games = High By the Beach?

:icant2:

How dare you

God bless ur tormented soul

Im suing you btw.

And @ anyone insulting this love project, you are an ungrateful bastard and she wrote that for us. screw urself with a cactus.