Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I really miss her 1950's/60's beauty queen look. The waves, the beehive hair, the eyeliner, the nude or red lip, truly beautiful.

Also she should have done a 5th anniversary special of BTD, like if did some cool re release boxset with different coverart and added songs (serial killer :usrs: ) or did some b-side release... only in my dreams

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I really miss her 1950's/60's beauty queen look. The waves, the beehive hair, the eyeliner, the nude or red lip, truly beautiful.

Also she should have done a 5th anniversary special of BTD, like if did some cool re release boxset with different coverart and added songs (serial killer :usrs: ) or did some b-side release... only in my dreams

Maybe in 2022.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

- the paradise cover is atrocious

- however, paradise was, artistically,  :smokes: one of the best things she's ever done. even though it's nowhere near my favorite, the production and atmosphere of the album is absolutely electric

- body electric could be one of her best songs, but the album version was mixed so badly :( both the orchestral and rock live versions are incredible

- love is terrible and has me doubtful about ldr5

I don't know if this is necessarily an unpopular opinion but Neil Krug can literally do no wrong. All of his Lana photos are beautiful and eccentric and I would be happy if he did album art for every record forward  :hooker:  I think he's one of the few people that really captures what Lana's vision is for each record.

Lol at least @flipflopfan actually raises points for discussion and w a level of maturity...We need more of that here-people with an ability to objectively critique their favs

VyIsfwC.jpg