Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I love Music To Watch Boys To (Song & Video) most of my lana-friends hate both 

The line "Lies can buy eternity" is one of my favorite things ever.

Go Go Dancer is like top10 best unreleaseds. No Joke. The production + lyrics and the whole vibe is amazing and different.

I love Music To Watch Boys To (Song & Video) most of my lana-friends hate both 

The line "Lies can buy eternity" is one of my favorite things ever.

Go Go Dancer is like top10 best unreleaseds. No Joke. The production + lyrics and the whole vibe is amazing and different.

I fucking LIVE for Go Go Dancer :dance:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The chorus of Love is very underwhelming, i just like the beginning and the bridge. Lana could have done way better, and when she says "love" i like how her voice gets higher, but other than that the whole song is monotone and the video sucked- i like seeing her as the main character. who are all these ugly couples. bring back 2012, a fall and die Lana vids. when they meant a lot to her, and she was still Lizzy in some way. Now she's forgetting her past. forgetting what made her.

edgy kajskj

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

i feel like her newer songs are extremely cookie cutter ("love" anyone?)

that's why i love her earlier stuff with more erratic chord progressions and less general structure

that's what makes them so magical 

Y'all are gonna hate me for this one, so play nice<3

I secretly don't love Lust For Life's theme. I love the concept of an album "for the fans" but I'm not too sure about this b/w ghost/futuristic theme in the album trailer. It's kind of messy, whereas all of her other albums had a clear theme (to me) :noparty: ....Regardless, I'm sooo here for this era and I look forward to anything she puts out and if this is the theme she wants, I am nonetheless happy :party:

I think the Freak girls get very close to ruining the music video. Actually, they kind of do. The concept, after all, is about being in an exciting but ultimately deadly cult and there's very little they do that shows they understand that is the role they are supposed to be playing. Their vibe/look/acting is just completely wrong and feels much more modern LA girl than something that would fit within the context of the video. One of the girls in particular keeps looking at the camera excitedly like literally every 3 seconds as if she can't get over the fact that she's in a big budget LDR video and that degree of self-awareness is really distracting.

It just sucks because I really like the concept they were going for and Lana and FJM both played it well, but if they had just made some adjustments (/recast the girls) and looked more mysterious, subdued, hypnotized, slightly afraid--something to signal they were in the middle of a tragic cult, it would have brought the video more to life and furthered the vision, as opposed to coming off as Lana/Chuck's friends crashing the set one day.

God I'm so bitter sorry.

The girls in the video seem more like they are hallucinations caused by Lana and FJM taking drugs, not really like they are supposed to be cult wives.

Ppl here are so stuck up with the cult idea ... obviously there are cult influences but nothing in the video actually seems like there is a plot about some sort of cult. The anticlimatic way the Freak video was cut is not really helping

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!