Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think Lana needs to do something completely new artistically not tweaking a style e.g.honeymoon,paradise I'm talking about changing it up completely like uv did.This could be in the vein of a grunge album or a horror album with the teases that eclipse made

I think Lana needs to do something completely new artistically not tweaking a style e.g.honeymoon,paradise I'm talking about changing it up completely like uv did.This could be in the vein of a grunge album or a horror album with the teases that eclipse made

yes!!Ultraviolence was subversive after born to die and it felt weird initially but it turned to be the most artistic album she made in my opinion.

I would like to listen some jazz vocals from her and a jazz/soul sound

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I couldn't agree more, honestly. I'm dying for either a grunge album or a 70's sex-funk sound.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡

yes!!Ultraviolence was subversive after born to die and it felt weird initially but it turned to be the most artistic album she made in my opinion.

I would like to listen some jazz vocals from her and a jazz/soul sound

Yes!!  :defeated:

Also, I think it'd be cool if she brought it back to her AKA style for LDR5. I would love a whole record of Pawn Shop Blues + Kill Kill + Yayo, so like stripped back but still cinematic and esoteric. She sounds beautiful with less production and fuss and just a guitar (I'm looking at you On Our Way  :hooker: ). But I would also love her to do a concept album that has the same golden vintage feel that JFK, I Don't Wanna Go, Driving In Cars With Boys and Hollywood have (and even Angels Forever). I would kill for a concept album like that. It just feels like Lana.  :bored:

I'm gonna get beaten black and blue for this but I think Chuck is slightly more prettier than Lana...

At this phase I agree..Chuck looks beautiful and natural while Lana is touching her face I think

In general I prefer Lana cause her beauty is more unique than Chuck's

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

At this phase I agree..Chuck looks beautiful and natural while Lana is touching her face I think

In general I prefer Lana cause her beauty is more unique than Chuck's

Yeah I think Chuck is more natural. You're right, Lana has a more unique look, also her nose is iconic.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven ♡

I want her to do a disco record tbh. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight shows she's capable of it, on par with Donna Summer even.

I could only imagine a Georgio Moroder/Nile Rodgers-produced album. This is something I actively dream of.

giphy.gif

this isn't really an unpopular opinion but I would've loved if Lana became famous in like 2010, released a POP record with the material she was working on at the time in London and then had the same carreer as she's had now. She could've become such a legend if after a mainstream pop record she would've had the transition she had from btd to UV

giphy.gif