Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

honeymoon is an amazing album (it holds a special place in my heart since its an album that helps me calm down if im anxious)

bel air, without you, and lucky ones are all great (and i love their instrumentals)

paradise v. of yayo is better than aka (altho i still want the live rehearsal version that had a bit leaked of it a while ago)

i dont like the national anthem video (and i love the hbtb video)

radio, 24 (and most of honeymoon), and diet mtn dew, are underrated

west coast, and off to the races are overrated (not bad, but definitely overhyped)

edit: oh and her covers are all great and The Other Woman is probably my favorite track on ultraviolence (all versions)

Edited by thefame

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

honeymoon is an amazing album (it holds a special place in my heart since its an album that helps me calm down if im anxious)

bel air, without you, and lucky ones are all great (and i love their instrumentals)

paradise v. of yayo is better than aka (altho i still want the live rehearsal version that had a bit leaked of it a while ago)

i dont like the national anthem video (and i love the hbtb video)

radio, 24 (and most of honeymoon), and diet mtn dew, are underrated

west coast, and off to the races are overrated (not bad, but definitely overhyped)

I agree with you on Yayo. Paradise version sounds like a million dollars.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i was listening to guns and roses the other night and i think it's her best released song.

i know a lot of people argue that it's repetitive (which it is), but i think that's such a minor flaw of the song..

the beat is unique and fucking sexy. her voice is absolutely angelic on it. the lyrics are lovely (albeit repetitive), the production and instrumentation are outright transcendent. it paints such a picture in my mind when i hear it. it's so full and rich and has an old rock n roll vibe while still having that smooth ultraviolence finish we all love.

Born To Die is her worst record of the 4 and nothing will ever top Ultraviolence  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3:

pls don't kill me for saying this

I agree. It's a brilliant album in its own right but half the tracks have random screaming men every 0.5 seconds and reuse the same crusty samples and sounds in the instrumentals. 

UV is truly her magnum opus and I will honestly be surprised if Lana ever creates anything as innovative and well-crafted as it.

I agree. It's a brilliant album in its own right but half the tracks have random screaming men every 0.5 seconds and reuse the same crusty samples and sounds in the instrumentals. 

UV is truly her magnum opus and I will honestly be surprised if Lana ever creates anything as innovative and well-crafted as it.

Yes, definitely agree! The whole random screaming men every couple of seconds can get very irritating at a point, although I love the album, but UV & Paradise are my favs

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I hate dark hair on lana.

She looks good, don't get me wrong.. but like, lighter reddish brown looks a million times better

I think darker hair makes her look older, but she looks more youthful (is that a word? idk) with lighter hair. The light reddish/brown suits her so well!

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

her voice sounds extremely damaged in the bbc radio 1 session for hm. also lmao at her performing honeymoon and terrence loves you for a session that's part of a radio show. 

i76mrxw.png 

I love Ultraviolence but it's not better than Born to Die. UV has repetitive, boring lyrics and a few bad songs (Money Power Glory, FMWUTTT) while BTD is flawless in terms of production (yeah, i love a big clear pop sound) and songwriting.

giphy.gif

I love the ultraviolence video. In fact I think every home made music video Lana has ever released is absolutely gorgeous and wish she would do more of them.

giphy.gif

1. I don't really like Summertime Sadness video. I usually don't mind the vintage, instagram filters she puts out there, but I think she abused in that video. I still like a few parts tho.

2. I really love Honeymoon video, even tho nothing really happens there lol.

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I love Ultraviolence but it's not better than Born to Die. UV has repetitive, boring lyrics and a few bad songs (Money Power Glory, FMWUTTT) while BTD is flawless in terms of production (yeah, i love a big clear pop sound) and songwriting.

95% agreed. I agreed with everything until the songs that you called bad. lol I loved MPG... it was probably my favorite other than Florida Kilos.

I hope she'll do a normal photoshoot in this era, like, I NEED HQ PHOTOS OF LANA!!

I'm also excited to see the new album cover (do something iconic  :ohno::excited:  

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i think this era lana is gonna look very like uv era 

guys i just went on kworb and love is not leaving the charts on europe i think she might sell like 200 or 300k ww 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

West Coast isn't as good as everyone makes it appear

It's good, but definitely not the best off of UV

In my opinion The Other Woman is even better than West Coast, but I really love TOW so that's why