Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Can interscope please shelve her next album for like 2 years and cut her budget so she suffers for the bs she's delivering for years now.

Her fire/spark/magic is gone it's not like something good is gonna come out of this uninspired half-assed out of focus situation she's in anyway.

I wrote 4 paragraphs about this but the effort isn't even worth it tbh.

i76mrxw.png 

I'd rather have Roses Bloom For You than Yosemite.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I actually love the Paradise EP and if it were it's own full length album, it'd probably be my favorite (although my favorite album just depends on my mood and if I overplayed another one). 

I also wish Paradise's album cover had her with dark hair since that's what she mostly wore throughout that era, so it kinda bugs me lol. Although, the background and color scheme really suit the album well. 

gZ0f.gif

The mixing and production on lfl is so bad mostly its like some songs were done in a day

The mixing on her songs, especially the vocals, are "amateur-ish" since uv. Art Deco would have been so much better with proper mastering.

i76mrxw.png 

The mixing on her songs, especially the vocals, are "amateur-ish" since uv. Art Deco would have been so much better with proper mastering.

she was going for the whole lo fi thing on those records and it fitted mainly because the production was good can't say the same about lfl she destroyed 13 beaches with those generic synths in the chorus

She should stop messing with her face. The surgery is too much. Also, she should lose more weight so she's back to 2012 weight.

i suddenly love this place a little bit more 

giphy.gif

I don't. BTD forever.

I feel like for almost every album photoshoot, the one that gets chosen as the coverart is never the best photo. 

gZ0f.gif

I hate how glib she is on Instagram, running around like a stepford wife on livestreams. It's too bad she's on there so much now. She looks paralyzed in the face in all of her pictures as well.

Stan arrivals 2013 and onwards, sorry you missed out on our girl's alluring nature and natural beauty while she still had it.

lindsayfine3.gif

she hasnt delivered since ultraviolence (i still jam to honeymoon and l4l but the spark isnt there) 

she needs to drop her sister too

Personally I think she should drop her whole team and start afresh again. That includes the likes of her Managers and Neil Krug. She should also consider getting the the hell away from L.A. Ever since she began living there it seems (IMO) that it's been destroying her creativity and making her even more lazier. Girl needs to go back to New York already FFS.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371