Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

The one she was hanging out with a while ago. Cameron or something?

Okay Australian, looks good with a guitar. I ship it heavily

I want Lana to get a new boyfriend cause I live for the drama. That or I want g eazy or Halsey to clap back

G-eazy has the perfect opportunity to clap back and he didn’t ugh

https://youtu.be/BmMuLuG1yW8

Lana mention @30:34

to extend your point, and it's an unpopular opinion I think, it's a shame she abandoned her 2011-2012 persona. It truly was one of the hugest cultural influence of the decade

This tea. Gangsta Nancy Sinatra needs to make a return.

lilkimxchapelle.png

to extend your point, and it's an unpopular opinion I think, it's a shame she abandoned her 2011-2012 persona. It truly was one of the hugest cultural influence of the decade

You guys tryna make Lana re-adopt her old 2012 persona like

http://instagram.com/p/Bd9gBwFAqGF/

(JK I truly miss it so much)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'd like that the political songs of LFL (WTW, GBA, Coachella) would have homemade videos with old or vintange films about manifestiations, events that marked on the present and the problems on our sociality

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'd like that the political songs of LFL (WTW, GBA, Coachella) would have homemade videos with old or vintange films about manifestiations, events that marked on the present and the problems on our sociality

YES, I've been daydreaming about the same! It would be so cool with modern clips mixed with old clips for the past, but at the same time, the songs might not fit such images since Lana's lyrics isn't that political.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I. MISS. CRUEL. WORLD. ON. THE. SETLIST.

I know most grew tired of it even after she added the shorter version, but it always one of my favourites to see/hear live. Honestly, I think it's a better opener than 13 Beaches (even though I adore that song, I just think it would do better somewhere else in the setlist) but something about hearing the opening guitar notes from CW and then seeing her walk on stage was so magical. Her vocals are always incredible in that song too.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I know most grew tired of it even after she added the shorter version, but it always one of my favourites to see/hear live. Honestly, I think it's a better opener than 13 Beaches (even though I adore that song, I just think it would do better somewhere else in the setlist) but something about hearing the opening guitar notes from CW and then seeing her walk on stage was so magical. Her vocals are always incredible in that song too.

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU. Cruel World was the PERFECT opener.

giphy.gif

It was a nice opener but she completely butchered it ... Just like with OTTR as a closer. Nice live-instrumental, good closer but she just doesn't do the track justice

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I just realized that usually the first songs that Lana writes for an album are the better ones as opposed to the last ones that she writes for an album.  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I just realized that usually the first songs that Lana writes for an album are the better ones as opposed to the last ones that she writes for an album.  

Do you mean the songs that she writes first and then scraps later on?

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif