Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Lowkey don’t want an unreleased album (kind of).

I think it would be cool but when people are tryna be like release Fine China, COTBR and Go Go Dancer on one album.....why. It would be so disjointed and horrid. Like “I got left at the alter but watch me pop my pussy”.

I’d support it if I knew the tracklist and knew t was gonna be cohesive and consistent. But it’s such a shot in the dark what lana’s gonna pick. But don’t get me wrong, I would love her to get coin for her iconic unreleased works.

Theres honestly just something about "Honeymoon". the whole album to me is just very mysterious and intriguing. After all this time ive been listening to it again none stop and im loving it lol. I feel like its her most overlooked album but i love it. Reminds me of late summer, like August when its scorching hot outside.

Are u me because that’s EXACTLY how I feel about honeymoon

Her next album should have AKA's sound and vibes, it would be great (except Brite Lites)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

LANA HAS A BAD SENSE OF STYLE AND DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DRESS HERSELF MOST TIMES BYE

This is an unpopular opinion thread, not a facts thread. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lowkey don’t want an unreleased album (kind of).

I think it would be cool but when people are tryna be like release Fine China, COTBR and Go Go Dancer on one album.....why. It would be so disjointed and horrid. Like “I got left at the alter but watch me pop my pussy”.

I’d support it if I knew the tracklist and knew t was gonna be cohesive and consistent. But it’s such a shot in the dark what lana’s gonna pick. But don’t get me wrong, I would love her to get coin for her iconic unreleased works.

"I got left at the alter but watch me pop my pussy" would be a pretty iconic title, though. 

I'm not sure how unpopular this opinion actually is, but everyone I know who listens to Lana disagrees with me when I say Blue Jeans is just an aight song and very overrated

Well, they're right. Bleu Jeans is amazing and certainly not overrated especially not on the BTD-hating mess of a website that LanaBoards is. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm not sure how unpopular this opinion actually is, but everyone I know who listens to Lana disagrees with me when I say Blue Jeans is just an aight song and very overrated

the lyricism is great.. the instrumental just gets annoying over time with that Rick James sample screaming "SING"  every two click seconds 

the lyricism is great.. the instrumental just gets annoying over time with that Rick James sample screaming "SING"  every two click seconds 

I always thought it was "SIR!!!"? :hdu: Like, "Sir, stay still, there's no use to run" when the cops came to take her boyfriend?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hmmm, I don't know, it doesn't sound the same- OH ok there it was lol, my bad. :toofunny:

I feel like I've been told a lie the whole time. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png