Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I actually really like Guns and Roses

Honestly, me too..I mean it's not in my top Lana songs obviously but still, I really enjoy it. Especially that bridge :cumming: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Honestly, me too..I mean it's not in my top Lana songs obviously but still, I really enjoy it. Especially that bridge :cumming:

I think the chorus is fine. It’s more about the acoustic of it than the words for me!

I used to love it too, the only reason why I hate it now it's because it reminds me of my ex :rip:

Uhh yeah I discovered a lot of Lana’s unreleased songs with my ex boyfriend and a lot of it I can’t listen to..back to the basics, never let me go, television heaven always makes me think of him and occasionally cry :krylie:

I love it. The guitar, the drum, the lyrics :oprah: I mean, the chorus is pretty repetitive but it’s not a turnoff for me. It’s actually pretty hypnotic.

Yeah I have this feeling of hypnosis with the song too, I think it's the perfect ending to the UV atmosphere

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Lust For Life would be Lana's worst album if her 3 best tracks she's ever written Heroin, Change, and Get Free weren't on the record  :bye2:  :byeh8rs2:  :kiss2:

you got 1 out of 3, good try

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

You Must Love Me is so boring it helped fix my insomnia and sent me right to sleep  :um2: 

no but seriously it's very dreary and for a two minute song it drags on, I think it's because her voice is all in that same airy mid range voice that she always does now that I kinda getting tired of. I think the song would have been more dynamic and powerful if she sang in her low brooding tone for the verses and used the airy tone for the chorus kind of like what she did for Bel Air

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Change is boring and it sounds like she wrote it in 5 minutes while sitting on the toilet  :kiss3:

I agree tbh. I think Change is a lovely song and I do really enjoy it but the lyrics are so clunky and really stupid at times and it just drags on and on and on

FzytWEW.png

I will not accept 'Change' slanders.

First of all, although the production of the song is very simple, doesn't matter because it has a powerful, beautiful and hopeful lyrics. It was made in few hours and it's better than some songs in Lust For Life.

:clapback:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: