Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I feel like Lana is losing her persona she created with BTD and UV eras... (now she is throwing shades and everything, i liked when she kept everything private)

BTD is visually and aesthetically her best era (dont @ me)... She really put all of her ideas and hard work into videos from that era IMO... They were really authentic and aesthetically pleasing AND metaphoric.. But her recent music videos suck.

And she really did change part of the indie/alternative music.. She created her own style and everything, but now it seems like she's gravitating towards pop industry..

RT RT RT

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like Lana is losing her persona she created with BTD and UV eras... (now she is throwing shades and everything, i liked when she kept everything private)

BTD is visually and aesthetically her best era (dont @ me)... She really put all of her ideas and hard work into videos from that era IMO... They were really authentic and aesthetically pleasing AND metaphoric.. But her recent music videos suck.

And she really did change part of the indie/alternative music.. She created her own style and everything, but now it seems like she's gravitating towards pop industry..

THIS

Point: Lana needs to stop playing it safe. The next era I want her to shake the damn table with hypersexual ballsy lyrics. None of this faux political hippy dippy stuff.

Point: Lana needs to stop playing it safe. The next era I want her to shake the damn table with hypersexual ballsy lyrics. None of this faux political hippy dippy stuff.

I rarely agree with you but I'm clapping hands, feet and butt cheeks. May this be an omen. I'm absolutely here for Lana becoming 1000% sexual, there's a reason IMF is one of my fav on LFL

ZKcaooE.png

I still wouldn't say shes moving towards pop,  but yes yes yaaaeaaasas to everything else  :defeated:

T

I want her to sing about thinking of murdering a guy while she's fcking him

Call me twisted,  but I like controversial   :whatever2: 

I still wouldn't say shes moving towards pop,  but yes yes yaaaeaaasas to everything else  :defeated:

T

I want her to sing about thinking of murdering a guy while she's fcking him

Call me twisted,  but I like controversial   :whatever2: 

Oh I'm so here for that. LANA MAKE IT HAPPEN SIS

guys, don't worry, she's not gonna write political songs anymore...It was just a bad timing because in that time that she was writing for her album, everyoane in the United States was talking about Trump and all that stuff, so she felt talking about it too, by writing some ''political'' kind of songs...and btw, I wouldn't call them political songs..they are more on the social/society side.

Now the hype and all the talk about Trump's presidency it's just not as present as it was back then...so I don't think she'll write anymore political/socially involved songs.

If she's in a more happy place and is not gonna write deppressive shit, at least I'm pulling for dark sexy Lana, 'cause that side of her is awesome too

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I don't really know how to explain it very well but I feel the whole L4L era was very unauthentic (Diet Lana Del Rey). Somehow it felt too safe and too predictable.

I feel Lana made those 'Political Tracks' BC she thought they were expected from her (Media & Her Fans which are mostly from the left). The ideas for some of tracks didn't come to her naturally as they usually do and that's why they felt so abstract or clear enough.

There wasn't any clear visuals we had this era too. The LFL trailer and Love MV were amazing but for the rest of the era it all went down the toilet. The album cover did not fit the on going theme at all. Next era I hope she actually sticks with the theme rather then abandon it mid-fucking through.

Another thing that needs to happen is for Lana to drop Neil and Chuck. They clearly not doing her any justice anymore - bring someone new in that she hasn't worked with before.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

and if she does the hippy dippy stuff she needs to commit to it, and do it right. I do miss when Lana's aesthetic was balls to the walls like during BtD and Paradise (and even AKA imagine if she had the BtD/Paradise budget)

I don't really know how to explain it very well but I feel the whole L4L era was very unauthentic (Diet Lana Del Rey). Somehow it felt too safe and too predictable.

I feel Lana made those 'Political Tracks' BC she thought they were expected from her (Media & Her Fans which are mostly from the left). The ideas for some of tracks didn't come to her naturally as they usually do and that's why they felt so abstract or clear enough.

There wasn't any clear visuals we had this era too. The LFL trailer and Love MV were amazing but for the rest of the era it all went down the toilet. The album cover did not fit the on going theme at all. Next era I hope she actually sticks with the theme rather then abandon it mid-fucking through.

Another thing that needs to happen is for Lana to drop Neil and Chuck. They clearly not doing her any justice anymore - bring someone new in that she hasn't worked with before.  nicole nodland back.

guys, don't worry, she's not gonna write political songs anymore...It was just a bad timing because in that time that she was writing for her album, everyoane in the United States was talking about Trump and all that stuff, so she felt talking about it too, by writing some ''political'' kind of songs...and btw, I wouldn't call them political songs..they are more on the social/society side.

Now the hype and all the talk about Trump's presidency it's just not as present as it was back then...so I don't think she'll write anymore political/socially involved songs.

If she's in a more happy place and is not gonna write deppressive shit, at least I'm pulling for dark sexy Lana, 'cause that side of her is awesome too

thank you , this is so true 

and in bolded, yes x 10000

Another thing that needs to happen is for Lana to drop Neil and Chuck. They clearly not doing her any justice anymore - bring someone new in that she hasn't worked with before.  nicole nodland back.

Sadly I don't think the good sis Nicole is ever gonna come back. I have this theory that Lana partly in a small way blames her for the backlash she received in 2012/13. The photoshoots she did with Nicole were - while stunning - heavily photoshopped (She made Lana look like a beauty queen/Barbie doll). Literally look at any articles round that time that claimed Lana was a fraud and granteed you'd see a Nicole photo being used - almost like they were proving a point :rip:

Sadly I don't think the good sis Nicole is ever gonna come back. I have this theory that Lana partly in a small way blames her for the backlash she received in 2012/13. The photoshoots she did with Nicole were - while stunning - heavily photoshopped (She made Lana look like a beauty queen/Barbie doll). Literally look at any articles round that time that claimed Lana was a fraud and granteed you'd see a Nicole photo being used - almost like they were proving a point :rip:

nah lana is just like that.

naomi shon, nicole, woodkid etc. it's always the same she works with the same people until she gets tired of them or something and then ghosts them, like that's literally how she broke up with barrie  :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

nah lana is just like that.

naomi shon, nicole, woodkid etc. it's always the same she works with the same people until she gets tired of them or something and then ghosts them, like that's literally how she broke up with barrie  :rip:

Still can't get over how she did that too him. Like I get he might of been a bit of downer but she could at least ditched Barrie in a better manner :toofunny:

I wonder how they all her ex-collegues feel being ghosted by her...

I really want an album made up of songs like St. Tropez, Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight, Go Go Dancer, TV in Black and White, and Prom Song (Gone Wrong). I feel like it would be a fun album that would tell a story.

Unrelated: I know it's terrible, but it would really be great if there was another huge wave of leaks like a few years ago. There's so many songs I wanna hear.

giphy.gif

(will forever hate myself for not having been stanning when UV was released...)

A few days late but if it makes u feel better is not like UV was the most exciting thing to stan back when we just had no idea of release date and like...

At least when she said "SOON" it was really SOON with Shades Of Cool being released hours later after the tweet with "SOON" lmfao.

Each era after Paradise has been pretty much the same. Lead Single coming out almost out of nowhere, 1-2 music videos by the time the album is released (WC\SOC -HBTB\MTWBT - LOVE\LFL) and then 1 another after the album (Ultraviolence - FREAK - White Mustang), mentioning music videos that probably will never happen (this one since Cola)... and Cancelled stuff like performances photoshoots concerts and whatever.

I wish they would actually change things up a little by the next release and my actual POPULAR OPINION I guess would be if she dropped a Visual Record or something like that. Even if it's short album.

Could be like 10 songs + Music Videos... would be pretty much amazing, coming from Lana. (BTD+Paradise got us 10 music videos if we cont every song on Tropico as a standalone. Never realized that but yeah. 

Video Games - Blue Jeans - Carmen - Born To Die - National Anthem - Summertime Sadness - Ride - Body Electric - Gods & Monsters - Bel Air.

Lana mentioned wanting to do a video for Without You, Dark Paradise & Cola. That would have been 13...