Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I don’t think Lana should smoke. It might ruin her voice and she might get cancer

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

White Mustang is one of the better songs on LFL and doesn't deserve all the slander it gets. The only bad things about it is that it's too short and most likely about G-Greasy and stole BAR's music video, otherwise it's classic Lana. WM and 13 Beaches were the first two songs I fell in love with when I first listened to the album for that reason. Among other songs on the album that didn't seem very Lana-esque, those two were two that made me say, "YES, this is the Lana sound I know and love."

i really like the melody and concept but the lyrics read like a stupid, whiny, drama queen's journal

now that i think about it, i don't think there's really any song on ultraviolence that i dislike. even guns and roses is tolerable based on what mood im in. I actually sat here and tired to come up with a top 5 list, but couldn't because every song leaves me snatched. facts though. 

i will say though that the sad girl slander ive seen on this site is disgusting and flipside deserves praise 24/7!

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

now that i think about it, i don't think there's really any song on ultraviolence that i dislike. even guns and roses is tolerable based on what mood im in. I actually sat here and tired to come up with a top 5 list, but couldn't because every song leaves me snatched. facts though.

i will say though that the sad girl slander ive seen on this site is disgusting and flipside deserves praise 24/7!

Agreed it’s an album of faves for me too! So hard to pick my top favorites. I will say the one song I skip the most is TOW

But sad girl slander should be punishable by death

I don’t think Lana should smoke. It might ruin her voice and she might get cancer

Honestly, I feel like she can do whatever she wants but it does still bother me that she still smokes, like, it's SO SO bad for your health and most likely will fuck up her singing voice over time, which makes me so sad. She has such a beautiful voice, I don't see why she would be willing to trade that away for a cigarette or two here and there.

Also, an unpopular opinion, but I think she should stop smoking on stage/at her shows. She can do whatever the fuck she wants in her own time, but surely she realizes she's performing in front of so many young, impressionable people that might think smoking is cool because their idol does it??? It's also even worse when she smokes on stage at venues that clearly have "No Smoking" signs everywhere - it's disrespectful to the organizers of the events and owners of the venues, it's a health hazard and it's sending the wrong message to her audience.

Hopefully no one comes for me for this comment  :toofunny:

Y’all gonna kill me but I don’t care if she smokes on stage

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She goes to the trouble to get fillers so I'm surprised she smokes still considering how bad it is for your skin, and voice ofc. What it does to your skin and teeth is all that kept me from ever starting

Y’all gonna kill me but I don’t care if she smokes on stage

It definitely sets a bad example... but I think it's really hot  :toofunny:

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Lol

She goes to the trouble to get fillers so I'm surprised she smokes still considering how bad it is for your skin, and voice ofc. What it does to your skin and teeth is all that kept me from ever starting

I hate that she smokes, but yeah, I agree that she makes it look really glamorous  :toofunny:

Growing up, there were always adults and commercials and whatnot saying "smoking only LOOKS cool, but it's NOT!" I always thought that it was dumb, because I'd never found smoking attractive and didn't understand how it could make someone look cool, especially since it's so bad for you. But then I saw Lana smoke and, well...  :rip:

giphy-1.gif 

I hate that she smokes, but yeah, I agree that she makes it look really glamorous  :toofunny:

As a kid, adults, commercials, etc. always said, "smoking only LOOKS cool, but it's NOT!" I always thought that was dumb, because I'd never found smoking attractive and didn't understand how others could. But then I saw Lana smoke and, well...  :rip:

Same. Before I was a big fan of Lana I saw a vid on Tumblr, someone posted like a compilation of all the times she had smoked on stage and at that moment I was like... ok I get it now 

AKA is better than LFL

That's not an unpopular opinion gurl, that's a stone cold FACT!

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not sure how unpopular An Opinion this is, I never see it mentioned, but I really like the Woodkid/The Shoes remix of Born to Die. I usually prefer it to the normal version