liam

I can't believe it but i ended up reading the majority of this thread tonight. I knew i needed to make an account after that haha. So excited for her new music.

Also thank you @@SitarHero for your masterpost, i was so glad when i found it before, its really great.

I can't believe it but i ended up reading the majority of this thread tonight. I knew i needed to make an account after that haha. So excited for her new music.

Also thank you @@SitarHero for your masterpost, i was so glad when i found it before, its really great.

welcome!!! glad to have more MØ fans :)

H0bDaqU.gif

New info I thought I'd share :-) we have 5 song titles in total now. (It's from the FADER interview)

"Cashmere Cat produced some songs, and so did BloodPop, most notably on “Drum,” co-written by Charli XCX and Noonie Bao. It’s a tropical outsider anthem that ramps into a squelchy hook of Dance to the beat of your heart/ To the beat of your drum, punctuated with “Hey!”s similar to Mø’s early single “Pilgrim.” Like most great chart songs, you can instantly picture it blaring from the flotilla of a gay pride parade."

"Other tracks, like “True Romance” and “Goodbye My Lover,” stick closer to No Mythologies To Follow, sprucing up the beats-driven sound of her first album into songs that soar."

And as I'm sure you all know a MV is coming for Final Song.

same

+1 I hope Ronni will produce at least a few tracks and there will be no more tropic stuff I'm gettinf a bit bored of it, I prefer the woooos and wahhhs and clicks and AYO!s and hollas (holla holla holla holla - you read this on her voice don't lie)

I'm MØ's daydreamer

oh and I just realized NMTF was releqsed mor than 2 years ago damn how fast time flies jeez

Thank god I finally got the vinyl

oh and I just realized NMTF was released mor than 2 years ago damn how fast time flies jeez

Thank god I finally got the vinyl

I'm MØ's daydreamer