LDRO

Lana Del Rey for L'Officiel Paris by Nicole Nodland

smh at people unable to accept that classic above-the-shoulder curls are the best her hair has ever looked.

I don't get this pic  :toofunny: Is she floating or

Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-07.jpg

Divine cunt akbhjsgdbkj;llfsgjbl

Lana with the right photographer and stylist takes pictures like a very few artists can like professional high couture models do. It's impressive tbh how good she can be. Amazing photoshoot. Very modern spain.Those pics could be from a Almodovar movie easy. So good.

glgcDdT.gif

Not as good as the Numero shoot imo

But fucking hell (;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)(;へ:)

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

BEAUTIFUL SHOOT!!!! Lana looks likes she's stuck in a telenovela mourning over the loss of her million dollar man  ;) 

These two are my favorites:
Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-06.jpg
Lana-Del-Rey-Lofficiel-Paris-13.jpg

this photoshoot is the grown-up/ professional version of Edward Smith's rosary + yellow dress shoot

CEn3p.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

the lizzy grant & lana del rey contrast  :hdu: 

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

tumblr_mjilsmTYBW1qcbq8qo1_500_large.jpg

I love this photo. I might have to stop talking shit about Nicole Nodland (yeah right). Did you notice the shawl is being held up by someone else out of frame and is giving the whole background this kind of newsprint pixel/film grain texture?

I think this is the best her hair has ever looked. And those eyebrows, oh my god those eyebrows. And that white long sleeved lacy dress. Gosh. I think this is maybe my favorite look of hers. 

I wonder who that is in the framed photo. Do you think that's just "random"? Because it'll, lyke, look kewl. I do like how it looks though. Considering the setting and clothing, i wish some of these had been made to look more like film stills. 

You're just making it so obvious at this point.  :creep: maybe that's intended tho??  :creep: ? :creep: ??// :creep:  :creep: ? :creep:

Shhh....

shhh.jpg

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein